Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

i'm all for her reusing older songs and writing her own story but i just realized lyrics like 'heroin gold in my veins' were going to be there side to side with 'chuck is making birthday cake jake is running barefeet there's a baby on the way'

Ry8tKcK.gif

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

why is there only 36 members here lmao

because the ones who aren't...they couldn't read the map of LA

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

why is everyone using the same gif lol get a new one

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, Clampigirl said:

Hey guys, it's me being boring again and asking you to chill with the GIFs if you can so it'll be easier for everyone to load the thread pages. :heart:

Not you @ me  :deadbanana:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

2 minutes ago, Rico25 said:

:sadcore4:

:sadcore4::sadcore4::sadcore4:

So we're just expecting a tweet or like a proper premiere?

A proper release with premiere would be unexpected. She seems to let the music speak for itself. Plus, last time, it went horribly wrong.

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

A proper release with premiere would be unexpected. She seems to let the music speak for itself. Plus, last time, it went horribly wrong.

Did she even tweet anything for the 3 singles? :sadcore4:

lana del rey knowing she's releasing an album with songs which were recorded in 2012, 2013, 2019, 2020, & 2021, with a variety of genres & influences, such as surfy, acoustic, jazz, grunge, blues, rock, ballads, electronic, experimental, & lullaby

Nwk3Bjp.jpeg

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Just now, Sportscruiser said:

lustforlife said there are more rock inspired moments on the album... which songs do we think are gonna fit that mold? I'm claiming Beautiful!

if u lie down with me definitely