Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

could you imagine if the album artwork was just 25 pictures of the selphieโ„ข with 25 different filters:eek2:
ย 

i honestly can't see the album not having a photoshoot at all. it's kinda possible that the album cover could be that pic, but there's no way she won't do even one proper professional photoshoot. manifesting album artwork by nadia lee:pray2:

Tex and Mex are in the Bayย :beyonce:

Chucky's makin' birthday cakeย :omfg2:

Jake is runnin' barefeet, there's a delay on the wayย :sass:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

2 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

could you imagine if the album artwork was just 25 pictures of the selphieโ„ข with 25 different filters

i honestly can't see the album not having a photoshoot at all. it's kinda possible that the album cover could be that pic, but there's no way she won't do even one proper professional photoshoot. manifesting album artwork by nadia lee:pray2:

I trust her and I know the cover isn't the selfie and we will get a nice professional photoshoot but... if it is the selfie I don't know what we'll getย :thumb3:. If they didn't make Lana change the NFR cover we probably wouldn't have a proper photoshoot for that album (and even with the final cover we got like 2ย pics of Lana in the boat)

giphy.gif

I'm pretty sure the title track cycle isn't getting broken anytime soon, considering the lyrical content of Blue Banisters, it feels like the place where Chemtrails the song left off.

If I'm wrong, I'm still sure it'll at least be one of the first songs

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

i've listened to singles at least 10 times each soย i've put on my album chastity belt incase this is a NFR-situation. the songs are SO good. this is gonna be difficult. lana pls release the album this year. i cannot survive a year or more of waiting.ย ย 0-FFFB61-D-D9-EC-49-FE-BDFB-2-BFD5-BEA46

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

she could at least drop the BB mv tomorrowย :cat:

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

I don't wait forย her announcementsย anymore, it could come at literally anytime

so I consciously submit myself to the delulu that's gonna happen tmrwย :justride2:

lights, camera, acciรณn

17 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I don't know if the Spotify thing is legit cause it's not working for me but maybe Lana shows up because there are a lot of playlists called "Rock Candy Sweet" with her songs in itย :um2:

idk because when I search โ€˜White Hot Foreverโ€™ she doesnโ€™t come up even tho thereโ€™s tons of playlists of just her stuff :creep:ย granted though TJF does come up as a โ€˜Lyrics matchโ€™ sooo who knows

ย 

even if itโ€™s true tho I doubt it means anythinh

RVhKIwP.gif

20 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I don't know if the Spotify thing is legit cause it's not working for me but maybe Lana shows up because there are a lot of playlists called "Rock Candy Sweet" with her songs in itย :um2:

Interesting that it's working for some people but not others. Also I agree it's probably just because all the playlists. Who knows though?ย 

Well, people got Mike Dean mad again. And he is right to be mad imo. A lot of people are spamming him about WW beats. It must be frustrating.ย I can't understand how people can be so narrow minded (and ignorant) sometimes, I'm sorry. Like they stick to certain thing and expect progress.

ย 

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024