Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

12 minutes ago, Angelic Tropico said:

I love how you're all saying how obvious it was that nothing was coming June 1st as if loads of you haven't been delulu, speculating and debating about it for weeks ? 

i don't think anybody was serious whenever they were jokingly expecting something for june 1st, either way, people are getting way too upset over something that should've been obvious from a logical, realistic standpoint, we all know the album's current release date is july 4th, and there's only one album coming out

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

I'm just DYING to see the cover

I've never been so curious in my whole life :eartha:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

guys we’re literally 1 (one) month and 2 day (TWO) away from the release (assuming it’s really coming but she usually just delays an album once not twice so...). in exactly 2 days, on a friday, we’ll be exactly one month away from the release date. that means we’re definitely about to enter preorder/cover/tracklist insta post territory :sass: i think chances are decent that we might get that on friday and if not next week (again assuming nothing changed date wise :willcut:). she probably won’t officially announce an album a week or 2 ahead of its release so i’m pretty positive we’re getting something in the coming 14 days. strap on ladies we’ve got something to look forward to:hottie:

Some of you need real life hobbies that don’t include holding onto Lana’s every word. :facepalm:

Like I love this forum & it’s definitely fun to speculate and discuss the music / release dates and strategies (or lack thereof) .... but if you’re claiming emotional abuse over something as insignificant as a song release date not being met, you need psychological help. :rip: 

14417469274.gif

anyways let's manifest the album cover being shot by nadia lee or whoever is capable of giving us her serviest cover yet :wub:

(even though I lowkey wanna have the picsart cover in vinyl form just for laughs) :omfg2:

3 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

I'm just DYING to see the cover

I've never been so curious in my whole life :eartha:

In b4 it’s the car selfie with the RCS font crossed out and the BB font added on top of it 

3 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

guys we’re literally 1 (one) month and 2 day (TWO) away from the release (assuming it’s really coming but she usually just delays an album once not twice so...). in exactly 2 days, on a friday, we’ll be exactly one month away from the release date. that means we’re definitely about to enter preorder/cover/tracklist insta post territory :sass: i think chances are decent that we might get that on friday and if not next week (again assuming nothing changed date wise :willcut:). she probably won’t officially announce an album a week or 2 ahead of its release so i’m pretty positive we’re getting something in the coming 14 days. strap on ladies we’ve got something to look forward to:hottie:

yess!! Love this energy!! Preorder, track list, lead single, AND video in two days!!! :hype:

Just now, not all who wander r lost said:

anyways let's manifest the album cover being shot by nadia lee or whoever is capable of giving us her serviest cover yet :wub:

(even though I lowkey wanna have the picsart cover in vinyl form just for laughs:omfg2:

same! :thumb3:

"Don’t forget me"

Today I went back to this article from BBC:

https://www.bbc.com/culture/article/20210407-lana-del-rey-and-the-struggle-to-be-mysterious-in-pop

Quote: To achieve true Prince-like levels of mystery, I think she'd have to be much more removed from the internet and the press than she is at the moment“

Maybe she is trying this out :um2:

8 minutes ago, Angelic Tropico said:

I love how you're all saying how obvious it was that nothing was coming June 1st as if loads of you haven't been delulu, speculating and debating about it for weeks ? 

Cause being delusional and manifesting crazy things like RCS and BB being 2 albums is fun but I think we all know we are just joking and when it ends up not being true we just manifest the next thing and move on. I mean there's not much to talk about so making weird theories and saying what we expect/want it's a nice way to keep the discussion going and seeing other people's opinions and tastes while we wait for actual info about the album. 

giphy.gif

Just now, Nikogo said:

yess!! Love this energy!! Preorder, track list, lead single, AND video in two days!!! :hype:

EXACTLY tracklist and preorder out this friday START THE COUNTDOWN :clapback::xcry::hype:

2 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

In b4 it’s the car selfie with the RCS font crossed out and the BB font added on top of it 

exactly, I just want to confirm if she's really gonna use the selfie again or if she's gonna do something different

if so, what kind of visuals she's gonna serve, is it gonna be another selfie, a professional shoot, a photo by charlie or chuck or neil???? 

can we expect an alt cover?? :raven:

so curious

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

18 minutes ago, cru3lworld said:

SO ANYWAY! TRIPLE ALBUM

FIRST ALBUM DROPS THIS MONTH

SECOND IN JULY

THIRD IN AUGUST!!!!!!!!! 

We are living on sheer willpower :xcry:

So I just got into the thread fully today and I want to share some thoughts on the whole June 1st thing. Sorry if I'm beating a dead horse lol.  Honestly, the release date thing doesn't phase me anymore - if she releases, she releases and if she doesn't, she doesn't. She just put out three new songs a few weeks ago + an entire album, so I'm really content. The fact that she even planned to release another album this year at all is giving us a lot more than expected. While it's true that she has a tendency to not stick to release dates, you can't deny the fact that we get things from Lana pretty frequently. It's not like we're starving for music or anything (though I do understand that quite a few users here didn't like Chemtrails or the singles). I also understand being disappointed over the fact that nothing happened yesterday. That's fine. But to go as far as to claim emotional abuse over an artist not releasing something on a date they mentioned on Instagram a few months ago? That's too far. 

Anyways, BB maybe on July 4th, coming to outsell Independence Day :blush3: And again, sorry for re-bringing the topic up, I just had a lot of thoughts in my head and felt like sharing 

imageproxy.jpg

24 minutes ago, COCC said:

I think you are more :flop: than us if you think we‘ve been all serious about it. We did it for fun, we did it for free :oic:

If you’re going to try and tell me that NOBODY on this thread was unsure if something was coming June 1st then you must be crazy. Obviously some people had hope that something MIGHT be coming since she didn’t clearly say “date has been changed”. Yeah using common sense then it’s safe to ASSUME that nothing was coming but that’s only an assumption - not 100% knowing - so of course some people would be unsure. I’ve seen LOADS of people genuinely asking about it for weeks

23 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

theres a difference between being Delulu for fun, and getting actually mad at her and accusing her of abuse. 

I imagine that the emotional abuse line was a joking exaggeration. Like the way people say “I’m going to kill myself”, “this is traumatic”, “I’m going to shoot Nikki if we get more country”, etc... If the emotional abuse thing was serious then I’d agree that it’s out of line but dramatic exaggerations are common here so I don’t understand the pitchforks and torches

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

10 minutes ago, Angelic Tropico said:

If you’re going to try and tell me that NOBODY on this thread was unsure if something was coming June 1st then you must be crazy. Obviously some people had hope that something MIGHT be coming since she didn’t clearly say “date has been changed”. Yeah using common sense then it’s safe to ASSUME that nothing was coming but that’s only an assumption - not 100% knowing - so of course some people would be unsure. I’ve seen LOADS of people genuinely asking about it for weeks

I can obviously only talk for myself, but I have been reading all the posts with a twinkling eye.

But what is even your point in calling people out? Let them be delulu if they want to. 

7 minutes ago, COCC said:

I can obviously only talk for myself, but I have been reading all the posts with a twinkling eye.

But what is even your point of calling people out? Let them be delulu if they want to. 

I’m calling out the people who are acting brand new. There were plenty of people on this thread genuinely asking for weeks and we all saw it. Why act like everyone knew that nothing was coming when it’s not true? Nobody knew with 100% certainty. Why rip into those who are disappointed because they had a bit of hope due to Lana’s bad communication? It’s not necessary

Everytime I try to fly, I fall