Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

15 minutes ago, West Coast said:

As much as I have my issues with NFR, COCC turned out to be a very good album imho. It's cute and it doesn't drag for too long. 

Same. Its exactly enough to say what needed to be said without any extra filler or subject matter. Its blatant and honest, and even ends on the same note it began.. its such a perfect album. 

it's so quiet i forgot what i was gonna say. i'm thinking maybe chemtrails was just that transitory breath of fresh air that Lana needed and did to preserve herself, bc rn, the material's been heavily saturated w intent, kinda seeming like it's cocc's antithesis which is great. 

i'm wondering when the video'll be shared with us, and more importantly the tracklist. 

was also staring at my chemtrails vinyl thru the sun, n thinking about how it was like a spring flower in the earlier parts of this year. it'll most likely be released in july, but what does that mean for the cover etc. i think she's the only artist that i readily want to hear n think about her art in a journey type of way. it's nice to discover and go thru bc there's just so much substance n richness in it. ah 

i wanna know more. 

it'd be interesting if she followed suit w the grammy's to a song, she was brought in bc of bad intentions, and seeing how she's laid a lot bare from her perspective, it definitely fits the current theme that she's been sharing. they basically called her outdated. but im a bit hesitant bc i feel like they don't really deserve her acknowledgment. could go either way really. 

since it's pretty quiet. some ideas for merch, diff from the ideas ive had before,

a lighter
hairpins , floral
more visors 
scented bookmarks
letter openers 
journals/ pens 
another hoodie 
handkerchiefs/ scarves 
more pins 
decal stickers 
car keychains 
POSTERS. the chemtrails single cover was too good to not be used. 
cigarette case 
a full circle moment locket where u can put photos in 

all w her logo on it, or at least initials. 

i'm really hoping she continues the classic looking album covers. personally love chemtrails' original cover for what it is, so hope the album cover has something to do w the home. 
a gold variant. 
a maroon variant. 
maybe a violet to blue to green then grey marble variant 

I think aside from other personal vinyl albums, she's probably the only artist that gets me anticipating on what work's gonna be, and gets me looking forward to see how it ages and solidifies. we're so fortunate to be in the same time as her 

a vinyl box set. 
another song trifecta of a film. 

release of videos, and some kind of home studio performance bc i really miss listening to her singing live. 

UV/Honeymoon

as much as I love "Hey Blue Baby' and "I Must Be Stupid For Being Happy" - I don't think they'd fit in with the context of the album (judging from the songs we have) pretty sure she's gonna go for some introspective songs like in Honeymoon though on a grander level. She could use those songs for her collab album with Nikki Lane, "I Must Be Stupid For Being Happy" is so good lyrically.

Anyways let's hope for the tracklist and pre order soon! :wub:

WW and BB are the definition of growers. I liked WW since the beginning but it just keeps getting better, while BB sounds so monumental yet simple, would make a perfect 1st track on album.
The third one though...literally 3 demos put in one song. She can make it Japanese exclusive edition track.

By the way...my Lana is sun and my Abel is moon on Spotify.:xcry:

Screenshot-20210603-105911.jpg

41 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Are we manifesting a Lana interaction today?:party:

A picture of Niko in 5 h 23 min :beyonce:

5 hours ago, Diamantes WILD said:

u know what'd be the most crazy plot twist in terms of a cover? a burnt home w the banisters still in tact. w her staring at the audience, it'd say so much. 
hoping for a tapestry kind of album cover most readily tho. 

ahhhh I wanna know how this story'll goooooo

Interested to hear what you think that would say and see if I'm thinking the same:)

2 hours ago, Coney Island King said:

Wtf is an audio birth chart? 

Idk, I have a banner on mobile version of Spotify with interesting data like their yearly wrapped thing uploaded on 2nd of June.

3 hours ago, Coney Island King said:

Wtf is an audio birth chart? 

Spotify has made a new feature called "Only You" and it shows some of your unique listening habits, the birth chart thing included

The Sun the artist whom you listen to the most (for me it's Lana <3)

The Moon is the most emotive one (no idea how they measured that)

Rising is your recent discovery you're fond of

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

7 hours ago, Diamantes WILD said:

u know what'd be the most crazy plot twist in terms of a cover? a burnt home w the banisters still in tact. w her staring at the audience, it'd say so much. 

OH WOW your mind, this is incredible :oprah: We both know Lana is too lazy to come up and actualize such an idea

8 hours ago, Diamantes WILD said:

?'?? ????? ??, ???? ???????? ?????

tYMXDyH.png

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????