Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, Wildflower said:

It was never my intention to make you feel less of a fan! I’m happy you’re here sharing your thoughts :kiss:

It wasn't you at all, I'm a very sarcastic person in real life and completely forgot it isn't as obvious online. Although I am glad it was pointed out as people could have thought I was only posting to hate on Lana, which of course wasn't my intention. 

CHARLI XCX PUNK EP: 

01 Sucker 02 Better Than Ur Last Thing
03 Allergic To Love 04 Lightning Bolts

05 I'm A Dream 06 Mow That Lawn

Any prediction of what the aesthetic, production and vocals on this album will be like, we should do this cus we are clearly bored 

ps I know we heard three singles but I have a feeling she will go a few directions on this album

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

34 minutes ago, gasstationkween said:

Any prediction of what the aesthetic, production and vocals on this album will be like, we should do this cus we are clearly bored 

ps I know we heard three singles but I have a feeling she will go a few directions on this album

I'm not taking those three singles as a reference of how the album will sound like, we still don't know who is/are the main producer/s of the album so I have no idea of how it might sound like...?

We know she's working with Mike but most people think that that is for the album after BB.

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

No torture is worse than giving someone false hope, just like she does with all those random dates. And she's always getting away with this! 

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

39 minutes ago, gasstationkween said:

Pop piano ballads, songs constructed like poems and 7th grade homemade vintage aesthetic

2 hours ago, cru3lworld said:

well to be fair no one asked you to buy that many copies of COCC. like the album was already out and you kept buying different variations and now you're upset. :toofloppy:

No, I preordered all of them. I didn't buy any once the album was released. Nor did I listen to any leaks. So it wasn't until the album was released that I actually heard it. I gave it a few weeks of continuous listens, but my opinion didn't change. Some good tracks, but overall somewhat lacking for replay value in the end.

I have a full collection of Lana and I have worked hard at obtaining all her releases in every variation and I will continue to do so. Otherwise, all the work and money I've put towards it means nil.

It was just my opinion at the moment, that's all. Hopefully, Lana pulls through with something to excite me at some point. But her silence is deafening and anticlimactic.

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

i need a livestream like this one... i just find this studio production process so interesting, it's really cool

also can we talk about 6:16? WE NEED 'SHAKE THAT ASS BABY' ANTHEM BOPS!!!!!!!!!

maybe she'll continue to blacken the pages w russian poetry before she's haaaa aaahhh ahhhhh haaaaappppp eeeeyyyyyyyyhhhh eeeeeehhhhhyyy POEU.gif
and more inner reflections and pondering at how the pain others give us should not stay too long in our hearts, not to taint us, but for us to learn and know better and treat others better and w dignity and basic human respect n decency POEU.gif and perhaps at these revelations and inner soul cleansing she'll find the love swallow the hole in her heart and her aura'll shine like a golden orb like the sun or the moon and then she'll move forward with her life and sing about things that bring her joy, flying light freedom and wildness POEU.gif

UV/Honeymoon

6 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

maybe she'll continue to blacken the pages w russian poetry before she's haaaa aaahhh ahhhhh haaaaappppp eeeeyyyyyyyyhhhh eeeeeehhhhhyyy POEU.gif
and more inner reflections and pondering at how the pain others give us should not stay too long in our hearts, not to taint us, but for us to learn and know better and treat others better and w dignity POEU.gif and perhaps at these revelations and inner soul cleansing she'll find the love swallow the hole in her heart and her aura'll shine like a golden orb like the sun or the moon and then she'll move forward with her life and sing about things that bring her joy, flying light freedom and wildness POEU.gif

POEU.gif

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

I’m predicting really poetic wordy lyrics with unexpected song structures and production moments. I feel like a lot of these songs will radiate black beauty and fine China type energy. One or two really sexy Mike dean produced songs aswell delving into taboo topics. Dream album cover will be her sitting on a blue staircase with a younger version of herself looking up at her.

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

25 minutes ago, gasstationkween said:

I’m predicting really poetic wordy lyrics with unexpected song structures and production moments. I feel like a lot of these songs will radiate black beauty and fine China type energy. One or two really sexy Mike dean produced songs aswell delving into taboo topics. Dream album cover will be her sitting on a blue staircase with a younger version of herself looking up at her.

I noticed that about these three singles, that the lyrics read more like poetry - in the sense that the song structure wasn’t typical, and her thoughts were carried onto the next lines. It honestly makes the songs that much more impactful!! I hope she continues with that style; unexpected things like that are what really get me hooked. 

2 hours ago, World At War said:

She's waiting for the baby to pop out so she can come through with crying samples and toy sounds for a nightmare-ish exposeé on her childhood trauma. Wait and see!

the madonna collab is REAL

DAB7CD1E-8B66-4DC6-B5BB-84BD6B0DE8D9.gif

RVhKIwP.gif

7 hours ago, gasstationkween said:

Chemtrails' aesthetic had a major focus on friends and family - and Blue Banisters is clearly gonna be all about her so it's gonna be interesting to see what she's gonna go for in terms of visuals (come through Nadia Lee :excited:) I really wanna see her next to banisters or on a John Deere albeit make it glamorous. Those songs deserve an amazing cover idc but she could play with picsart for other shit but NOT the cover :wub:

and I agree I know her ass is gonna play with different sounds for this album, considering the Amy Winehouse influenced bop hybrid "Text Book" 

4 hours ago, World At War said:

She's waiting for the baby to pop out so she can come through with crying samples and toy sounds for a nightmare-ish exposeé on her childhood trauma. Wait and see! 

Y'all are very creative with your thoughts lmaoooo

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey