Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

kinda hoping for a deluxe version of this album honestly with the cute little tracks that didn't necessarily feel at home on the standard tracklist, i mean a deluxe version brought us Florida Kilos - one of my faves ever - so here's hoping :beyonce:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

27 minutes ago, Deadly Nightshade said:

giphy.gif

Literally, nothing is happening...yet I'm on guard because she's been too quiet! It's too suss

2 hours ago, Bunny Mozart said:

and we're too tired to even argue about piano songs :eartha2:

BB is already in her flop era. I feel so bad for her 

Omg the piano songs. C'mon, give us some guitars, drums and violins. I can't believe she will have a 3rd album in a row with just piano songs. She's losing fans. I couldn't listen to COCC even as background music, it's so unseasoned. 

I think she wasn't even trying to make a hit with BB. I heard that those three songs were just demos. If she wanted, she could've promoted them but she didn't on purpose. Maybe she's planning to promote it once the album is completely finished with a hopefully new artwork. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

I asked BOZ to tell us something about Lana and he said no? I asked him to tell us something about Lana and her upcoming music but he said she just released three singles, we're not starving but WE ARE, this lack of interaction with her is driving me crazy. 

I got dragged for nothing. 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

so BOZ just said that the reason why she’s been so silent is because ever since cocc era started, she would get bad press for basically saying anything so her team advised her to release things with no commentary

12 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

so BOZ just said that the reason why she’s been so silent is because ever since cocc era started, she would get bad press for basically saying anything so her team advised her to release things with no commentary

She’s been gagged ?

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

14 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

What a good advice from her team! But can she at least put the pre-order up with 100 versions of CDs and vinyls, we will buy everything :flutter:

15 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

:noparty:

21 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

Ben and Ed finally making right decisions.:ma: