Lindsay Lohan

Neil Krug (Blue Banisters)

2 hours ago, DLT said:

Did anyone else notice Lana’s comment on Neil’s happy birthday post, she said “rust dress”. It was posted a week ago, not sure how I missed it. Maybe it is somehow related to this shoot or maybe not lol. Either way curious what it means. 

I think Rust Dress is an alternative name for the Ultraviolet White shoot she did with Neil back in 2014 

Really not sure what it means in this context though. Maybe she thinks the shoots were similar? Regardless, a reference by her to the Ultraviolence era has me: :wat: :cumming2: :trisha: 

mUENGN9.png

6 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

I think Rust Dress is an alternative name for the Ultraviolet White shoot she did with Neil back in 2014 

Really not sure what it means in this context though. Maybe she thinks the shoots were similar? Regardless, a reference by her to the Ultraviolence era has me: :wat: :cumming2: :trisha: 

Love this info, did not know this. I can see how she thinks they relate in a sense. The play with color from that photo and the shoot kind of make sense. But yes we live for ultra references and this fucking cover! Her and Neil always make the magic. 

I come back to this picture every 20 minutes. This is truly “I’m the greatest contemporary singer songwriter in the world and a living legend” artwork. God tier. Smells like wood mixed with cinnamon and pine trees. 

IMG-1607.jpg

finally a thirst thread that daddie Neil deserves

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

5 minutes ago, LanaRayDelMar said:

Still not better or at the level of Nicole Nodland's covers sns

BTD and Paradise covers may be iconic, but I definitly prefer Neils Blue Banisters concept and composition over the stiff, overphotoshopped look of them.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

1 minute ago, Thunder Corpse said:

BTD and Paradise covers may be iconic, but I definitly prefer Neils Blue Banisters concept and composition over the stiff, overphotoshopped look of them.

That's fair. Maybe the stylist just missed the mark on this one for me and the font is meh, nothing that intrigues someone to check the album out. I prefer crisp HD covers even if they're photoshopped

R5sPD4M.jpg

I think the fact she released those atrocious covers set your expectations to a whole new low, hence the appreciation of this cover....... :smokes:

No in all seriousness, I think it's a beautiful picture, one that makes you want to look at it again. I like her look, her hair, her pose, the dogs, her dressthe setting... I just wish the overal composition was a bit more exciting. That pale yellow and that font is a bit meh for me. I saw a few fan-made covers that took the concept to a whole new level by tweaking some little things. 

But I like it, which is a nice change since I haven't been a big fan of her album artworks after Paradise.

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg