Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

Where do you hear "country twang?" :pls:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

lana starting off this era with strange, low-effort picsart covers... and now we have FOUR MAGNIFICENT covers... and a BEAUTIFUL music video... she keeps our world on a string :trisha: nobody does it like her :trisha: 

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

Just now, itsvenicebitch said:

Ok so Clay didn’t lie :toofloppy: interlude is superior 

Kinda shady though how he chose the song that won't have Lana's voice on it :gasp:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I just realized that Black Bathing Suit is the next song after the interlude....WE FOUND THE FREAK/CHERRY/CINNAMON GIRL/TJF OF THE ALBUM :hype:

imageproxy.jpg

I'm a little bit late to the party, but I just listened to Arcadia AND I'M IN TEARS :defeated: I love it so much, everything is so beautiful :defeated: but I wasn't expecting THAT KIND OF interlude, but I'm here for it :kris: GIVE ME BLUE BANISTERS RIGHT NOW

3 minutes ago, fantascination said:

ok but u know what I’m really hyped for now? Black Bathing Suit. It’s explicit and it’s RIGHT AFTER the interlude? Shit is gonna SLAP :legend:

Mte, I was already intrigued by it when the tracklist first leaked but now my hype is over the roof :defeated:

Lanarat.png

wow unbelievable, the outro, the celine dion vibes, the melodramatic, it's wonderful, it's so touching, arcadia is one of her most beautiful ballads

I can't sleep at home, tonight sent me at Hilton Hotel
I cross on the hill, I'm a lost little girl

Crying And Singing GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

Arcadia is a beautiful song (THAT's how you do a beautiful piano ballad Jackoff!) but I honestly would not have cared much for it if we had not have TB, BB and WW before.

The fact that the interlude is a trap remix of an Ennio Morricone track makes me SUPER EXCITED for Black Bathing Suit coming after it

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!