Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

1 minute ago, Super Movie said:

I always wondered if Lana would do a documentary type of thing later in her career, but oddly enough, I feel like this album is gonna be her version of that. I'll forever hold on to that dream, though. 

6a224dd04ec717586f32b1eab1a1991e.png 

Cherry Blossom has really had the weirdest trajectory ever. From first being heard by Lana very randomly deciding to sing and share it to it leaking years later then being released officially so many albums down the line… 

It’s funny we all come up with these extra song titles we think sound Lana-like and then she makes a song simply called “Beautiful” ?

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I am constantly amazed with this woman. Lana Del Rey is a name that will be in history books of music. I’m listening to UV right now and this album went #1, BTD holds the record for longest debut record on BB, she’s had 5 number 1 albums in the UK, all her records have been top 3 in the US, peaked at #2 on the hot 100… she continues to grow and grow and grow and through her work she identifies this growth. She’s such a fucking icon! We have built the best relationship through her music with her and UGF! I cannot get over Arcadia… she deserves such praise and will get it. 

giphy.gif

https://tonedeaf.thebrag.com/lana-del-rey-covid-pandemic/ 

Not tone deaf doing another controversy piece and not even mentioning the single. and news to me people were triggered by her "breath to sing" tweet it's just beyond at this point it's so depressing. people love to hate her and publications profit off it so it's gonna be hard to break that cycle even with another career highlight album

how am i just figuring out now that the songs for blue banisters are set in stone? i thought they were still just rumors . . . honestly just so happy that it's not getting pushed back anymore. remember the july 4th date? lol

3 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

new pics omg

E-9PZ7eVQAABNng?format=jpg&name=large E-9PZ7BVIAEYb7A?format=jpg&name=large 

I'm seriously living 

she's feeling herself and that's the best response to everything that has been said last year

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

15 minutes ago, honey dew said:

Not tone deaf doing another controversy piece and not even mentioning the single. and news to me people were triggered by her "breath to sing" tweet it's just beyond at this point it's so depressing. people love to hate her and publications profit off it so it's gonna be hard to break that cycle even with another career highlight album

they're trash and just making excuses to hate on her at this point

8 minutes ago, Golden Hour said:

Arcadia is so fucking beautiful. I've played it 150 times already.

Same, I am obsessed! 

Screenshot-20210910-194231.png

The chorus might have one of the most beautiful melodies Lana has ever come up with!

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

17 minutes ago, honey dew said:

imagine being so deep into "wokeness" & being so miserble that you take offense to somebody praying that people stay safe during a pandemic and wishing them well, just like she's been well... :eyeroll2:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

It's really impossible, but I'd love if she released/reworked Dangerous Girl one day. I absolutely love that song and it would be amazing to be finally able to listen to it on streaming services.