Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

Me when I'm driving through the backroads and I see Lana plowing through a field on her John Deere :wat:

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, lemonadetan said:

proof or didn't happen

People screaming and pointing at me in the restaurant, but girl I can‘t help myself. The song is so good and the outro punches me right in the throat :oprah3:

29 minutes ago, HunterSThompson said:

I'm actually really curious to see how they like Arcadia. I think they'll give it a somewhat positive review but I don't know if it'll get BNT. I mean, Love got BNT so I feel like Arcadia is deserving but who knows!

I think they included one of the 3 singles in a Pitchfork Selects playlist if I'm not wrong, so they definitely enjoyed those!

Edited by PeroxidePrincess
Sorry for the double post, my internet connection ain't shit

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

2 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Me when I saw the black backup singer trio on her post

D2228-C25-EB89-45-FC-A34-C-2496431-FAAF3

Idc what ya’ll say they DESERVE AND BELONG ON THIS RECORD. They were so good on Summertime and LMLYLAW live version and they’ll be so good here :oprah3:

They’re on Thunder and they slay :true:

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

Just now, COCC said:

People screaming and pointing at me in the restaurant, but girl I can‘t help myself. The song is so good and the outro punches me right in the throat :oprah3:

was it a french restaurant tho? :dua:

7 minutes ago, Gothicula said:

the subtle male vocals on arcadia first verse are gorgeous 

Are they vocals? When I listened with headphones, they sounded more like a cello or a viola... 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Arcadia has that nostalgic feel many people want from Lana (White Dress and The Greatest being big faves from last 2 albums for that reason too). She really can create this magic even if you don't and can't relate to lyrics.

Honestly, I don't think anything will come close to COCC title track, cause that's THE song, but BB will be a way better album. If it gets anything below 80 from critics - I will blame Trash Book. I still can't believe that she put together that Frankenstein's monster and thought that it's a good opener with all these amazing songs rotting right behind it.

I really don't think Miles is on the finished version. Maybe the Dealer that leaked was the demo as it would've caused some legal trouble if leakers put out the finished version a whole month before release. It would explain why he's not credited on Lana's insta post (I mean how could anyone forget to credit Miles?)

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Just now, Rocket0212 said:

Arcadia has that nostalgic feel many people want from Lana (White Dress and The Greatest being big faves from last 2 albums for that reason too). She really can create this magic even if you don't and can't relate to lyrics.

Honestly, I don't think anything will come close to COCC title track, cause that's THE song, but BB will be a way better album. If it gets anything below 80 from critics - I will blame Trash Book. I still can't believe that she put together that Frankenstein's monster and thought that it's a good opener with all these amazing songs rotting right behind it.

But she was screaming Black Lives Matter in the crowd :magikarp:

20 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

MAYBE he's not on the official version of Dealer anymore

Yes please god

Just now, Venice Peach said:

Video directed by nobody asfghaghjkal :thumb3:

Did she direct it on an iphone or something? Lol

4 minutes ago, ByDayAnother said:

There are definitely new synths on WW, and the vocal production is warmer, and the 8-bitty drums at the end are slightly lower in the mix. Crazy how the smallest production changes can let a song shine more. Love

Omg I wanna listen to that as well!

IMG-7960.jpg