Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

5 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

if jack has a problem with lana's unique & polarizing artistic vision & image he can stay working with taylor & lorde, lana's in a league of her own :bye: 

Where did this even come from? 

Why all the Jack hate? 

COCC and NFR are top tier Lana and the production in both is amazing! 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

17 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

i thought the urban outfitters cover was the side-profile cover?

ME TOO, but i literally saw someone said that the UO cover is yet to come so... is it even a thing?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 minutes ago, Elle said:

Wow.. :wowcry: This is a beautiful depiction of the story of these three albums, and I think you nailed it perfectly.

These albums are sort of accompanying my own life in that way - in 2019 right around the NFR release my world fell apart. I really didn't start to pick up all the pieces of the rubble until early 2021, around when Chemtrails came. Now that we're in the final quarter of 2021, I've begun placing all my pieces together to finally assemble my life back to the way it was. Lana always happens to be the perfect soundtrack to my life, and I can't wait for Blue Banisters to be a part of my next chapter. In October too, my birth month! What perfect timing! x

So beautiful, happy to hear you're at a place where you're getting your life to the place you want it to be! Lana is always so good at helping guide us through our healing :wub:

ok its been 3 hours and I still haven't processed The Trio :air: like im shocked theres an officially released Lana Del Rey midwestern Tarantino-Trap remix interlude in 2021!!!! ON AN ALBUM LIKE BLUE BANISTERS??? :omg: AND IT SLAPS?!?!??! tenor.gif?itemid=22849070 AND IT FLOWS PERFECTLY (so far) :trisha: AFTER A SONG LIKE ARCADIA?? :oprah: WITH BLACK BATHING SUIT AFTER :angie: she did it y'all :rollin:gorgeous album covers and vinyls (only need orange for the full LDR vinyl rainbow :nails:) this albums gonna wipe its ass with COCC

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Dear Elliot AKA WESTBOUND is track eight on sirens

On Lana’s EIGHTH studio album, on Arcadia she says ‘I’m leaving them as I was, Five foot eight, Western Bound

i don’t think this was intentional or anything, but a cute little connection nonetheless :xcry:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

And I’m so sick of y’all shitting on Chemtrails just because she’s releasing another album now, cocc was much needed in her journey and although it’s not her best it’s still a solid album

2 minutes ago, Style said:

Dear Elliot AKA WESTBOUND is track eight on sirens

On Lana’s EIGHTH studio album, on Arcadia she says ‘I’m leaving them as I was, Five foot eight, Western Bound’

i don’t think this was intentional or anything, but a cute little connection nonetheless :xcry:

also, oklahoma is a signficant location on this album, and you know what other song mentions oklahoma? out with a bang! :true: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

9 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

I'm not even a Taylor stan but didnt Folklore just win AOTY :toofloppy:

didnt nfr! get snubbed for that award itself? along with many great albums that suffered that same fate - and the tea is folklore really wasn't that deserving of it :oprah3: