Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, lustforlife said:

Lana and I met, and similar to what I was describing with Claire, we kind of had this magic and pretty quickly had written and recorded, what was almost the entirety of "Norman Rockwell" (her previous album) and many other songs. A lot of of things ended up on "Chemtrails," and a lot of things haven't been released. And it's because in the period that we were first working together, it was like three things happened. There were these songs that we just called the "Norman" songs, because they just have this very distinct feeling to them. There were these even more quiet songs happening, and then there were these really bombastic songs, which didn't really fit anywhere....The songs that lived in a more quiet place, that was the bedrock for "Chemtrails." We did way more work, but she always has this thing of having the next album going before the one that's finished, and that was the case.

:dua:

Release the bombastic songs. NOW

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, Marius said:

Release the bombastic songs. NOW

Boom like that tease!!! 

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

1 hour ago, lustforlife said:

LDR9 (? idk what numbrr we are in) gonna be the bombastic songs that didnt fit on chemtrails and nfr :hae:

So it makes sense for her to work with Jack again (I remember that she posted a photo of him some days ago), the bombastic songs need to be released!

2 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

So it makes sense for her to work with Jack again (I remember that she posted a photo of him some days ago), the bombastic songs need to be released!

I really hope a album less introspective and more sunny... Really hope that dnc with a wave is a tease with those kind of sound

Lust For Dead   large.gif

so is this jack’s way of letting us know ldr9 is nfr 2.0 but more bombastic? cause it would kinda tie in with the jacket and the guy from ldr village hinting that it has a special meaning. i wouldn’t be that mad tbh as long as it’s truly bombastic/cinematic/NOT cocc like :xcry:

26 minutes ago, Leader of The Pack said:

Madonna wants to be in Lana's orbit so bad, I hope they have a good collab atleast out of it

did she talk about her recently?

2 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

did she talk about her recently?

Not her lately but she has wuite a bot in the last two years and her kids do a lot so it must come up in the Madonna household 

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg