Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

12 minutes ago, COCC said:

I hope Migos stays as far away from Lana as possible :icant:

twitter would have a field day…someone warn her:bebe:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

It'd be so cool to see Lana channel the idea/concept of the Book of Revelation since she is one religious bitch & she does not fuck around when it comes to religious references / influences in her catalogue.

Maybe some songs reference the imagery and/or story of the "Whore of Babylon" / "Mother of Harlots" and The "Beast" to the idea of fragile feminity & her now & then witchy persona would be great for a fuck-you / put-this-pepsicola-pussy-on-all-of-your-faces sort of record if its the direction that LDR9 might aim to. :oprah3:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWqP810MlI6mSfvkYu-Ds

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

19 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

It'd be so cool to see Lana channel the idea/concept of the Book of Revelation since she is one religious bitch & she does not fuck around when it comes to religious references / influences in her catalogue.

It would be pretty interesting, honestly—though I’ll admit it’s definitely one of the not-so-easily-discernible pieces…then again, Lana loves obscure references that only she understands. 

While the “end of the world” interpretation of the text is disputed, I wouldn’t be too shocked if she went this route. Lately, she seems to love peppering in little apocalyptic omens amid religious allusions, so who knows! 

It’s tough to imagine her going fully conceptual for a record in that manner, but I wouldn’t be too surprised if she ever decided to integrate themes of it in her music!

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

4 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

While the “end of the world” interpretation of the text is disputed, I wouldn’t be too shocked if she went this route. Lately, she seems to love peppering in little apocalyptic omens amid religious allusions, so who knows! 

more When The World Was At War eerieness energy :trisha: pleasee

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

42 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Maybe some songs reference the imagery and/or story of the "Whore of Babylon" / "Mother of Harlots" and The "Beast" to the idea of fragile feminity & her now & then witchy persona would be great for a fuck-you / put-this-pepsicola-pussy-on-all-of-your-faces sort of record if its the direction that LDR9 might aim to. :oprah3:

OH MY GODDD YES :gurl: We need a Mary Magdalene serve 

giphy.gif 

2 hours ago, Cherry Blossom said:

manifesting a sza collab on this album i’m sorry guys but i need it… IM LIGHTING THE CANDLES… HOPING MY 20 SOMETHINGS WONT END :whip:

MANIFESTING GOOD DAYS 2.0 :trisha:

giphy.gif

10 hours ago, shadesofdealer said:

Yosemite i am so sorry

:true:

8 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

we need a madonna - the beast within moment from lana

it would fit so well :wowcry:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

after all, i want her to follow what she said on livestream in the bb release, something very california (maybe seventies rock) Pin by 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝 on Lana Del Rey | Lana del rey, Lana del, Lana del ray

with this aesthetic.

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

10 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

It'd be so cool to see Lana channel the idea/concept of the Book of Revelation

I talk to Jesus confirmed :oprah4:

i hope with all of my being that jack is not producing this album, he overstayed his welcome when he began working on nfr songs

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

i hope with all of my being that jack is not producing this album, he overstayed his welcome when he began working on nfr songs

i'm already sorry for u...

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

Tbh I don't want LDR9 to be a full produced Jack album :true:

But I wouldn't mind him on a few songs or as a co-producer for a couple of songs.

But in the end I'm trying to go open minded into LDR9 no matter who produced it. 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, Dealer Boulevard said:

But in the end I'm trying to go open minded into LDR9 no matter who produced it. 

I‘ll come back to this when we find out Nikki is going to be the producer :true:

22 minutes ago, GrenadineGrass said:

i'm already sorry for u...

there goes my hype, damn ma is 2 fully produced albums not enough, dear lord

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e