Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

Diorleaks tweets whatever pops into their head they're not reliable at all

I don't think Lana is doing anything for the 10th anniversary for BTD tbh.... we would have had some news of it by now from one of the insiders 

This is very true, but i am very delusional :D

I want her to sample an Amy song one day kinda like she did on her BBC Live Lounge cover of break up with your girlfriend. I thought it was so cool when she did that. Like, this very pop song over the drums of You Know I'm No Good it was kinda genius tbh? That's the energy I want tbh. although that cover's literally unlistenable with its fucked up sound lol

qfrWuBl.png

5 hours ago, Offtotheraces01 said:

Call me delulu…… but did anyone see diorleaks tweet with the 🇺🇸…. I know we dont fully trust her…… but a btd reissue for the 10th anniversary in a few weeks would be stunning babes

we've already got an answer from BOZ (much more reliable insider) that for now Lana's not going to do anything sooo

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

On 1/6/2022 at 7:20 PM, lustforlife said:

Its a collab (a strange one) but not for her album but for a strange and no sense (in my opnion) project

The last shadow puppets homage to something ft lana

original.gif

2 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

inb4 DNC is a shortening of the word Dance and lana releases a disco album :dance:

Give me the bright lights
Give me the bright lights
Give me the bright lights, yeah!

913446750306590750.gif?size=240&quality=

2 hours ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

i was just listening to lou reed's caroline says ii so i'm once again manifesting the v specific sound of wind chimes or like sparkling chandeliers lol (like lana uses briefly at the end of AKA's yayo) :hair:

Manifesting a song like Yayo :smokes:

10 hours ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

Diorleaks tweets whatever pops into their head they're not reliable at all

I don't think Lana is doing anything for the 10th anniversary for BTD tbh.... we would have had some news of it by now from one of the insiders 

exactly y’all listen to queen Lindsay we’re getting SHIT for the anniversary, not even an insta post :crying2:

1 hour ago, COCC said:

Give me the brite lites
Give me the brite lites
Give me the brite lites, yeah!

913446750306590750.gif?size=240&quality=

fixed your typing mistake x

if lana releases a dnc album: boom like that, roll with me, hit it and run & disco are MANDATORY

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

this is me possibly reaching and being delusional but oh well..

- at the variety event lana shows up in a jacket that looks particularly similar to the venice jacket - nfr era - it has been confirmed that the jacket was custom made, therefore ‘DNC’ and the jacket as a whole is in my opinion a hint

- ldr9 is apparently produced by jack antonoff

- jack has said that there are some ‘bombastic’ songs (possibly meaning more pop-ish songs) that didn’t make the cut for nfr and cotcc - just remember that jack can in fact produce a bombastic alt-pop album and the proof of that is melodrama

- in some of jacks old instagram stories with lana in the studio from the nfr era we can hear soft trap beats in the background (similar to honeymoon and lfl’s trap) that we obviously didn’t get in any of the three albums that have come out since then 

- at the variety event lana has also said that she wants to collaborate with migos who are a rap trio which was interesting to me since lana’s latest music would not really match trap and hip hop music, therefore if she actually did collaborate with them it would only make sense that this trap sound similar to honeymoon and lfl mixed with nfr instrumentals/vibe could potentially be the sound of ldr9

- an unconfirmed collaboration (or is it confirmed? idek) with kali uchis is also still up in the air (manifesting and praying for this collab), kalis music is also trappy in a way

- 5 years between btd and lfl - they both have a touch of a pop sound in them. now it’ll be 5 years since lfl so: btd - lfl - ldr9?

idk if anyone has already said this or if this made sense but i’m most probably being delusional.. however if this is the case then you’ll find me screaming and crying

(edit): oh and also it’s been said that the sound is very different from and boz actually likes it..if boz likes it, it could in fact have a pop-ish sound since we know he’s a big pop fan and he wasn’t a big fan of cotcc and bb

4698aa00f6d7ce1337ab79a011220eb0.gif

When Lana announces a triple album release for BTD anniversary + the unreleased album, the covers album, the Nikki feature, aka re-release and the reworked sirens!

tenor.gif?itemid=24421856

When Crazy For You, From My Haters to Your Ego, Liz, I'm Calling from Calihoma, Roses Bloom For You, Rock Candy Sweet and Dope are released as deluxe tracks

tenor.gif?itemid=24421857

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: