Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

4 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

jack and a bass in the same room together... a simulationย :oprah2:

it's apart of the decorย ofcย :smile4:

I want this album to be amazing, I want Jack to come through with the best production we've heard, but most of all I want Lana to stop self-sabotaging like I know only her can. Make some blustering &ย energetic music again, enough with the ambient & tone down songs. I want fire & glitter ma'am, no more pseudo-hypster coffee shop music.

ย 

2x9aOSo.gif

4 minutes ago, West Coast said:

I want this album to be amazing, I want Jack to come through with the best production we've heard, but most of all I want Lana to stop self-sabotaging like I know only her can. Make some blustering &ย energetic music again, enough with the ambient & tone down songs. I want fire & glitter ma'am, no more pseudo-hypster coffee shop music.

ย 

2x9aOSo.gif

Manifesting with youย :hype:

"Donโ€™t forget me"

3 hours ago, rural legend said:

ย 

- We are talking 20 tracks, not a single one over 2 min long (she loves TikTok)

ย 

ย 

a loss for the cultureย :awkney2:

@WHORE OF TROPICO ย  โ‡จ ย  @SALVAWHOREย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFsย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon โ€” ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

ย 

3 minutes ago, rural legend said:

I'm so sorry but that's what my source said soย :true:

ย 

20 tracks without a singleย track >5 minutes? no i am unmanifestingย :trisha:

@WHORE OF TROPICO ย  โ‡จ ย  @SALVAWHOREย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFsย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon โ€” ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

ย 

10 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

I hope she ditches the โ€œeverythingโ€™s done in one takeโ€ thing and records her vocals a couple of times cause some of the vocal momentsย on Blue Banisters were just very unpleasent to listen to. That rougher unpolished sound only works in her lower register tbh, an off key falsetto is Not cute. It doesnโ€™t give the music a more real sound, it just makes it sound bad.

yall can hate on jack all you want but he is professional on making sure she records more than one take

4 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

yall can hate on jack all you want but he is professional on making sure she records more than one take

ย 

how do you know that? no offense or disrespect intended btw

ย 5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

5 minutes ago, the ocean said:

ย 

how do you know that? no offense or disrespect intended btw

noo it's ok lol. i mean just from the nfr sessions and what we know from chemtrails, they for sure have done multiple takes for the songs. ofc white dress is one take but it's the whole point of the song

I don't think the "one take" means she just sings once and submits it as it is.ย I think she meant she sings the song from start to finish (multiple times) and chooses the one she likes the most (as a whole) instead of combining a "perfect" first verse, chorus, second verse etc from different takes.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

I don't think the "one take" means she just sings once and submits it as it is.ย I think she meant she sings the song from start to finish (multiple times) and chooses the one she likes the most (as a whole) instead of combining a "perfect" first verse, chorus, second verse etc from different takes.

ย 

that's aย liveย take

ย 5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

5 minutes ago, takeitdoen said:

If you all got excited about the picture of a guitar, you're going to love what my insider contact has told me about the other instruments.

ย 

Drums are CONFIRMEDย :omg:

:oprah4::oprah4::oprah4::oprah4::oprah4::oprah4:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2:ย 

omg Lana's vocals are going to be on LDR9..i'm so happy...

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedย Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.ย 

ย 

1 minute ago, Thunder said:

omg Lana's vocals are going to be on LDR9..i'm so happy...

Also confirmed. It will span a few octaves and really explores timbre and pitch in a way that all her other records touched on, but in her own style. Apparently at times itย will dip into some tones that people might consider jazzy.ย 

3lfQEhw.png

6 hours ago, rural legend said:

One of my sources (who is working directly on the record) has told me the following:
- Lana explores the 1990s German techno scene and Alex C is involved (cover of Doktorspiele possible)
- She decided to put on a fake German accent (see Lady Gaga's Scheisse)

- Some of the topic she dives into lyrically are paddle boarding, surfboarding and waterboarding

ย 

ย 

god u better b joking

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ~ย  ย ย fantasia-seductive.gifย ~

7 hours ago, rural legend said:

One of my sources (who is working directly on the record) has told me the following:
- Lana explores the 1990s German techno scene and Alex C is involved (cover of Doktorspiele possible)

- Some of the topic she dives into lyrically are paddle boarding, surfboarding and waterboarding

ย 

been waiting for a waterboarding album yassss

qfrWuBl.png

7 hours ago, rural legend said:

ย 

ย 

does she cover schnuffel bunnyย :clapback:ย 

ย 

sgopYhV.gif