Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

I think wildflower wildfire was not a good example of what her and Mike dean could do.. which sucks so I really hope there’s more in store. Mike is such a solid dude, extremely talented. I think they have great chemistry in the studio, I think he could really pull an intense part of lana out.. she’s too comfy with Jack and I could tell she’s more dominant with him.. cause he’s more of a pushover ..

6 hours ago, COCC said:

mod note: users were warned for having great taste

You should keep this in mind for the next Lipster Awards..best taste award on your way...this would be good to use for your campaign:coffee::true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

19 minutes ago, Dealer Boulevard said:

You should keep this in mind for the next Lipster Awards..best taste award on your way...this would be good to use for your campaign:coffee::true:

It‘s what I deserve :makeup2:

Manifesting a post from Rob in exactly 2 hours 34 minutes and 5 seconds :legend:

5 hours ago, Pale Fire said:

Hello I’m here once again to remind everyone that we neeed to collectively manifest the Ultraviolence 2.0 of our dreams that we all KNOW we deserve. 
drugs, sex, palm trees, more drugs, passion, black and white, vintage, leather, expensive perfume, cologne that brings back emotional memories, psychedelia, trap beats, trip hop, surfing, high waves on rainy days, absolutely knocked OUT from one joint laying in the sand on a hot day, penthouse suite in a bougie hotel in France, Dan Auerbach, feeling disconnected from your body, smashing the bathroom mirror, Billie Holiday, Nina Simone, lavender eyeshadow, faded denim jeans, saltwater, venom, disguising yourself to avoid paparazzi, ego death, I DONT KNOW AHAT IM SAYIJGGG BUT I WANT IT :defeated:

:lange:

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

29 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

anyways vote me for best new member

oh i will be :true:

i know people were throwing around the idea voting me for best new member a little bit ago cause i started being active in december i think except that i've had an account since 2016 and my intro post was in 2020...... so..... :bebe:

but vote me for other things :true:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, avenue said:

oh i will be :true:

i know people were throwing around the idea voting me for best new member a little bit ago cause i started being active in december i think except that i've had an account since 2016 and my intro post was in 2020...... so..... :bebe:

but vote me for other things :true:

if you started being active in august 2021 you deserve it WAYYYYYY MORE THAN ME

i never wanted to compete since i already knew that no one would vote for me :w8ing:because i'm not that active on the Boards for anyone to be able to remember or memorize who i am

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

i never wanted to compete since i already knew that no one would vote for me :w8ing:because i'm not that active on the Boards for anyone to be able to remember who i am

same 

1 minute ago, French Husband said:

What are we manifesting in terms of visuals for LDR9?

a visual album - where every track has their own music video.

if she decides to give the "directed by no one" vibes in Blue Banisters then this is fair enough. Or i can just say visualizers where we can see her walking around / doing her thing & sing the damn song in her own pressence & different places.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

3 hours ago, ImenaOphelia said:

Do y'all think there will be more songs with Mike Dean on LDR9? Wildflower Wildfire is incredible and I'd be soooo glad if there would be more songs like this. And I know Mike said that he'll collaborate with Lana but I mean him as a main producer...

2 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

He presented her award for Artist of the Decade on the Variety Awards back in December so I don't think anything happened. They also mentioned wanting to work together again so I guess they only made WFWF (unless there's some outtakes we don't know of)

Choose to believe it or not because of the source, but lustforlife said that since January, Lana and Mike were on different vibes. It wasn’t said which Mike (didn’t one of her recent exes is called Mike?), but the posts LFL made that day we’re about the album, so I guess it’s about Mike Dean. 
WFWF was a bit of a letdown for me, because I think Lana should have let him go way wilder with production (the last minute should have happened way sooner IMO), so I’d be here for a « redemption arc » for him on LDR9.

4 minutes ago, French Husband said:

Rich, french husband gifting Cartier bracelets, swimming pools, decadence and opulence, sea side villa, secret lovers, unbridled passion and lavish parties twist.gif

I would actually like to see her take the train :hide: Just because we have seen her in or in front of cars, on a boat and we also have a pic of her in front of an airplane. It‘s time for the environmentally friendly queen to start shining. And longer train journeys sometimes have something nostalgic and thoughtful about them :flutter:

24 minutes ago, French Husband said:

Either Interview Magazine weird rich MILF vibes or LFL trailer.

I'd also like ocean and beach imagery ONLY if it's coming in the summer

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, French Husband said:

I hope for visuals that fit best with her music, that express what she wants to say with her lyrics, to give a better idea. Visuals are so important!