Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

Just now, Whore of Tropico said:

i'd rather get chemtrails 2.0 (with only white dress, wild at heart, dance till we die & tulsa jesus freak vibes)

i need a tulsa jesus freak reprise but i ALSO need a black bathing suit album

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

Just now, GrenadineGrass said:

Black Bathing Suit, Wildflower Wildfire & Dealer  are the only things that i'll take from BB for LDR9

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

4 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

i'd rather get chemtrails 2.0 (with only white dress, wild at heart, dance till we die & tulsa jesus freak vibes)

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

Manifest a whore anthem for LDR9

I can feel that if i say this everyday, my wish will be granted.

Ready to be a whore for this summer. It's time that we get something to do the slutdrop to.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 hour ago, DragonWhore said:

To my haters, I love you more than you could ever possibly be skeptical of me. 

You’ll see when Del Norte County drops in July.default_ohmy.gif

Hide contents

Release date has been pushed up, according to xxxxxx. 

This is very brave of you. If it ends up being true I'll happily eat my own words but if it's all a lie... there goes your credibility :gasp: (even though I'm sure you don't care and you just made an account to play the fake insider game)

By the way who was the first one to come up with the Del Norte County title? I swear if you guessed it right I'll make you an altar :hide:

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

This is very brave of you. If it ends up being true I'll happily eat my own words but if it's all a lie... there goes your credibility :gasp: (even though I'm sure you don't care and you just made an account to play the fake insider game)

By the way who was the first one to come up with the Del Norte County title? I swear if you guessed it right I'll make you an altar :hide:

they just joined this month so i dont think it was them :um2: thats what makes me skeptical bc i’ll be shocked if we guessed del norte county correctly lol

7 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

not sure who came up with it but it was right after the DNC jacket award show thingy

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

24 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I could be completely wrong, but wasn’t it @lanadelrey ?? Their impact!!!

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

3 hours ago, DragonWhore said:

somewhere in between Mariners/Venice betch and Wildflower. 

Imagine Golden Gate Bridge, fog, 60s acid and marijuana farms on the Mendocino Coast. 

Breezy balladry with lots of texture and whimsy? :defeated: Don't really care if you're "real" or not, the concept is still orgasmic nonetheless and I urge you to share more  :creep:

1 hour ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

I now have a new way to spell Whore, Thank You!

MarriedShortGalapagossealion-size_restri

The inspo for “hoar” is a mix of boar and whore. Wild pig whores, so to speak. 

10 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

my third eye just revealed to me that there will be a song with a west coast-like tempo change giphy.gif 

Hold on now, this what we need!

FHL3NG4.gif

Imagine if we get a moment similar to the second verse of this song (where the video starts playing) on LDR9:flutter: 

I’d love a record that’s a blend of tracks like Is This HappinessOh Say Can You See x Religion x WFWF x Heroin x Old Money

I feel like that dreamy, quiet atmosphere would transition pretty easily from the more subtle soundscape of Blue Banisters, and having Erickson add some live, orchestral arrangements to that general vibe would be lovely tbh

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

On 4/12/2022 at 12:59 AM, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

What about a Mike-Dean-produced synth album with hazy string arrangements by Erickson. Jack Antonoff and Dawes having writing credits. Everyone wins (I think?):true: 

Mmm, nah. As much as I love Wildflower Wildfire, and as much as I've tried to get used to the staticky drums, I could do without them. I'd love the song 10x more without the way they sound. If they were cleaned up and sounded "normal" The song would be a perfect 10/10 for me. I swear when I first heard the song and those weird drums kicked in, I immediately freaked out because I thought that the speakers to the then "new to me" laptop that my mum gave me for my birthday were messed up lmao. I had to play a different song to make sure it was just that song that sounded that way lmao. Also Mike Dean did not live up to all the "hype" that people were making over him as a producer. In my opinion at least.

NOW, if we have an album that has a similar sound to Blue Banisers (The song) with some "Bombastic" drums and etc would be AMAZING. oof I can just imagine it. I love Blue Banisters the song, but it's missing some good drums imo. But that song is pure perfection. I can play it over and over and never get tired of it. Sort of similar to how I just cannot get tired of Chemtrails (the song) the chemtrails song is another song that is pure perfection and it's a 10/10 song. The melody, lyrics, vocals style, instrumental/beat, EVERYTHING about that song is AMZING. Can ya'll just imagine more songs like that. Especially the "You're born in december and I'm born in June, My Cancer is Sun and my Leo is Moon" part is pure orgasmic. It's an earworm. that melody softly kisses your earlobes get's into your ears, twirls around in your ear drums, softly caresses the inside of your ear canal and makes love to your ear canal before BOOOOOOOM IT CLIMAXES inside of your ear and leaves you speechless lmaooo. idk I'm high, idk why I even just typed that sentence out haha. But that's how it feels. That whole song is beautifully done. it paints such a gorgeous image in my mind. & puts me in such a great mood and headspace. I swear, that song is Born To Die, Ultraviolence level of greatness and NO ONE will change my mind about that. Her most recent work is amazing, but that song reminds me of how freaking amazing Lana is, and how she is on another level in terms of musical talent and quality. 

4 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Black Bathing Suit, Wildflower Wildfire & Dealer  are the only things that i'll take from BB for LDR9

i will not sit here and take thunder slander its not up for discussion

i want a track with her baby/lizzie voice again can you imagine the impact

~    fantasia-seductive.gif ~