Please be careful sharing Sparklejumpropequeen links, they can potentially have your full e-mail on them ร—
Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

37 minutes ago, fierybkn said:

who r u talking aboutย 

Boz's friend from twitter ( i think his name is Gustavo)

ย 

ย 

๐๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ๐จ๐ฐ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง ๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐จ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ

๐“๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž

โ˜…โ˜…ย 

woke up from my first ldr9 dream to find we have a new insiderย :ma:

so lana released the music video for rockafella, i don't remember the video itself but she posted a bunch of behind the scenes pics on her story and she was wearing an outfit she called llama costume?ย :eartha:ย the set had this country vibe reminiscent of the blue banisters video with clay we never got, and it was big budget.

and probably since i'm obsessed with weyes blood's heart aglow atm, rockafella reminded me of it, esp the way lana's voice sounded so powerfulย :creep:ย honestly though, weyes' writing reminds me of cocc and bb lana a lot, looks like she draws a lot of inspiration from lana. i'd be v glad to hear similar production on ldr9

5 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

ofc y'all managed to scareย Gustavo off.ย :thumb3:

we should've had one person follow and DM questions. that probably would've had a better outcome.ย :creep3:

i think lurkers of this site asked him the questions

Friends of insiders never seem like a good source of info to meโ€ฆ If they talk too much, their new ยซ friend ยป wonโ€™t give them any more giftsโ€ฆ

Call me old fashioned, but I prefer when Alexa or Shazam spill the beans by accident or when some anonymous rando posts here and we have to remember when they said to see if it checks outย ย :true:ย 
(this is my 7000th post hereย :hype:)

6 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Friends of insiders never seem like a good source of info to meโ€ฆ If they talk too much, their new ยซ friend ยป wonโ€™t give them any more giftsโ€ฆ

Call me old fashioned, but I prefer when Alexa or Shazam spill the beans by accident or when some anonymous rando posts here and we have to remember when they said to see if it checks outย ย :true:ย 
(this is my 7000th post hereย :hype:)

the W magazine random guy is a prime example!

1 minute ago, BartenderDeco said:

i just realised how crazy we are for info:awkney:

we could be crazy for you instead but nobody wants to leak it

25 minutes ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

we could be crazy for you instead but nobody wants to leak it

Off topic, but Crazy for you, although a HM outtake, is not the most interesting snippet we got. It seems a bit lethargic and with a lot of pianoย :pft:ย My Dark City, on the other handโ€ฆย :wowcry:ย or the mysterious Dragon Slayerย :raven:ย 

anyways, I wonder if weโ€™ll get an outtake from another era with this album.

35 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Off topic, but Crazy for you, although a HM outtake, is not the most interesting snippet we got. It seems a bit lethargic and with a lot of pianoย :pft:ย My Dark City, on the other handโ€ฆย :wowcry:ย or the mysterious Dragon Slayerย :raven:ย 

anyways, I wonder if weโ€™ll get an outtake from another era with this album.

Yes! We NEED My Dark City!