Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

the way i'm gonna attempt to goΒ full virgin this era and not listen to any singles until the album drops. but i'm still so fucking ready for the first single. #TeamChasity where u at??Β :ma:

planning on being only half-virging when LDRX dropsΒ :smile2:

45 minutes ago, robertenglandgrant said:

I know we've kind of established the black is intentional, but here's more proof in case anyone is curious lol

bodyΒ {
  1. background-color: black;
  2. font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif;
  3. color: #444;
  4. text-transform: uppercase;
  5. margin:
    0px
    ;
  6. padding:
    0px
    ;
}

Me and my bosses at workΒ Β have started to use Roboto as the standardΒ for our documents and write ups,Β the stars are aligningΒ :oprah4:

2 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

the way i'm gonna attempt to goΒ full virgin this era and not listen to any singles until the album drops. but i'm still so fucking ready for the first single. #TeamChasity where u at??Β :ma:

Sorry, I’m a whore.Β 

2 minutes ago, marryingkind said:

I’m stopping at the middle of every leg exercise to look at this thread

I’m stopping between every slide my professor lectures to look at this threadΒ :creepna2:

9 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i'm actually shaking. the scat attack manifested eclipse kinda spilling again and theΒ website being down. it may just be so powerful that we're getting a single announcement or even preorder. #teamscat wins again.Β :ma:

I never doubt the scatters. They're gross but at least they're honest.Β 

20230718-113117.gif

Honey,Β you makeΒ me feel I'm invincible

6 minutes ago, jinsouldilf said:

ldr9 thread looking more delusional than the sky ferreira thread on a saturday afternoonΒ :cryney2:

if the SkyΒ thread isn't reopened soon this thread might implodeΒ from the overload of delulu energy that migrated hereΒ default_ahh.gif

4 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I haven’t done anything constructive for two whole hoursΒ :thumb3:

If they dont release anything I’ll choke them with my thighs

after i eat my bowl of cereal i'm going to take a shower, and when i come back, i BETTER see some piping-hot tea being spilled all over this thread :oprah3:Β i'm ready for that #eclipseexclusive2022β„’Β :oprah3:

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π“‚π’Άπ“‡π’Ύπ“π“Žπ“ƒ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π’Ώπ‘œπ’Άπ“ƒ π‘œπ’» 𝒢𝓇𝒸

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 π’Άπ“ƒπ‘œπ“‰π’½π‘’π“‡ π“Œπ‘œπ“‚π’Άπ“ƒ π’·π‘’π’»π‘œπ“‡π‘’ π‘œπ“‡ 𝒢𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒢𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒢𝓃 π“‚π“Ž π’Έπ‘œπ“ƒπ‘’π“Ž π’Ύπ“ˆπ“π’Άπ“ƒπ’Ή π’·π’Άπ’·π“Ž

I MISSED THE HYPE & EXCITMENT SO MUCHΒ :defeated:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song.Β It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Β 

7 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

I wish I could be teamchastity but I'll probably be a whore and deepthroat everything Lana throws at usΒ :icant:

giphy.gif

imagine if lana had a song titled "eclipse"Β :barrie:

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π“‚π’Άπ“‡π’Ύπ“π“Žπ“ƒ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π’Ώπ‘œπ’Άπ“ƒ π‘œπ’» 𝒢𝓇𝒸

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 π’Άπ“ƒπ‘œπ“‰π’½π‘’π“‡ π“Œπ‘œπ“‚π’Άπ“ƒ π’·π‘’π’»π‘œπ“‡π‘’ π‘œπ“‡ 𝒢𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒢𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒢𝓃 π“‚π“Ž π’Έπ‘œπ“ƒπ‘’π“Ž π’Ύπ“ˆπ“π’Άπ“ƒπ’Ή π’·π’Άπ’·π“Ž