Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

I genuinely can't remember the last time there was such a collective excitement for an upcoming project. Half of the people in the pre-release are usually negative Nancys. This is our renaissanceΒ :true:

we did have a low point where a select few members almost killed the vibe because BOZ said he liked NFR but we got over it quickly 🫢🫢

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | GfycatΒ 

Just now, HoneymoonDaddy said:

I need screenshot proof of the Friday confirmationΒ :ohno:

Another person that somehow has inside scoop threaded it on atrl with the caption β€œFriday” so it’s def legit as BOZ is commenting in the thread Β agreeing with them on stuff like song lengthΒ 

2 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

I genuinely can't remember the last time there was such a collective excitement for an upcoming project. Half of the people in the pre-release are usually negative Nancys. This is our renaissanceΒ :true:

This is everything we asked for. It's like Lana readΒ through our wildest delusions and took notes.

20230718-113117.gif

Honey,Β you makeΒ me feel I'm invincible

1 minute ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

I need screenshot proof of the Friday confirmationΒ :ohno:

Fr I don’t wanna get my hopes up on something that’s not gonna happen but I’ll be delulu for nowΒ :silly:

1 minute ago, DCooper said:

I'm so curious what the song will be about. The title is so intriguing and BOZ called it insanely poetic and nostalgic, I wonder if it's a metaphorical tunnel that leads into her past somehow

I feel like the title won’t be the chorus, but more just a line in the song similar to marinersΒ 

Just now, bluedealer said:

omg guys there's so much new pages can someone tell me what happened? 😭

"Did you know there's a tunnel under Ocean Boulevard" out Friday. 4:45. Extremely poetic. Orchestra. Full of warmth with a huge build up!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedΒ Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.Β 

Β 

14 minutes ago, Marius said:

It's easily her best in a while. Insanely poetic, nostalgic, full of warmth, with stunning orchestral arrangement, rich vocal layering and large build up.
Β 

BOZΒ :lange:

"full of warmth" didn’t she describe it as angry thoΒ :rip:

Β 

But if that song’s really coming out friday then logicallyΒ the β€œannouncement" will only be about the song and not the albumΒ :biblio:

we are READY for a fantastic winter season listening to ldr9 just like this giraffeΒ FjPlGSzWYAcUWyJ.jpg

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π“‚π’Άπ“‡π’Ύπ“π“Žπ“ƒ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π’Ώπ‘œπ’Άπ“ƒ π‘œπ’» 𝒢𝓇𝒸

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 π’Άπ“ƒπ‘œπ“‰π’½π‘’π“‡ π“Œπ‘œπ“‚π’Άπ“ƒ π’·π‘’π’»π‘œπ“‡π‘’ π‘œπ“‡ 𝒢𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒢𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒢𝓃 π“‚π“Ž π’Έπ‘œπ“ƒπ‘’π“Ž π’Ύπ“ˆπ“π’Άπ“ƒπ’Ή π’·π’Άπ’·π“Ž