Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I'm here for the Taylor collab! I think it will make Lana's streams increase even more than they already have been. She really should consider aiming for a February/March release for the next album. Knowing her, it won't be until next summer that we hear new solo music

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

5 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

My sources say LDRX has a yin to Wildflower Wildfire’s yang called Interscope Intercourse out on Valentine’s Day 2023 we won!!! :oprah4:

They are triplets cause she's also releasing the water sibling Tsunami Punani :hype:

giphy.gif

I feel like Lana will wait until snow on the beach is released, which would definitely be the smart thing to do. She’ll get a lot of attention, Taylor is a big artist. And if they do it well, I beg it’s not too pop and mainstream (though Taylor’s music has been more my taste lately! And she’s no doubt talented.) she will earn even more. She should wait until the first hype of midnights, and the car by the arctic monkeys is over, and then start releasing a single, or atleast teasing. Please a trailer this time!! 

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

OH MY GOD BORN TO DIE ALMOST HITS 4M DAILY STREAM.

THE DEMAND IS INSANE, LANA TIME TO REACTIVATE YOUR TWITTER + OFFICIAL IG!!!

Just now, Aberdeen Beauty Queen said:

So when Ben said new music soon did he mean the collab?

He meant Summertime Sadness Sped Up

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, Aberdeen Beauty Queen said:

Maybe… definitely not the ss sped up release. I just don’t understand the whole “see you in September”. Yes Lana does change her mind a lot, but even planning on anything in September seems kind of strange, it’s better to wait until after midnights and the car. But I still hope he means the albums or promo singles

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

4 minutes ago, syrup amour said:

Maybe… definitely not the ss sped up release. I just don’t understand the whole “see you in September”. Yes Lana does change her mind a lot, but even planning on anything in September seems kind of strange, it’s better to wait until after midnights and the car. But I still hope he means the albums or promo singles

The September comment was in regards to Weyes Blood.

6 minutes ago, Aberdeen Beauty Queen said:

Ben specifically said 9th album coming soon.

3 hours ago, brandon said:

Dream On was playing on the radio while I read this :raven: it’s a sign

You know, After I posted this.

I hear it on the speaker the concrete guys are using…

ITS CONFIRMATION!

:omg:
EDIT:

wait, did you work in an oil pit today?

:dua:

2 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

i could totally see her covering this to be honest, love that song :flutter: 

I could hear it on loop for hours and not be sick of it…

:hair:

IMG-3521.jpg

3 hours ago, Nova Times said:

or- or she can release beforehand and then let taylor release her album so the feature can do the promo work that we know she doesn't care so much about while it keeps a path open to her stuff. C3gLDmXUcAAsMgZ?format=jpg&name=small

too smart for lala

15 hours ago, World At War said:

i feel like the actual rollout will be pretty quick. wouldnt bat an eye if she just went "snow on the beach is out! stay tuned for my record dropping november 25 xx" lol

omg so true haha i love lana for this kind of fuckery :hide:

I think we will get an early single this year but proper rollout will not begin till 2023. Im hoping to have the album by April. It would be a nice little bday gift!

Of course definitely wouldn’t be opposed to all this happening sooner lol but I just don’t see it.