Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

51 minutes ago, Writer In The Dark said:

Insiders need to stop playing around and spill the tea about the album's sound 

9ZIKqM9.gif

Well, if @DragonWhore is not trolling us, he already described it… So far, he did mark some points, with the FJM collab being true…

4 minutes ago, Body Electrician said:

A single is coming next week, I don't know anything else tho :sadcore3:

?!?

Insider tea or another attempt at manifesting?!?!

23 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

No way y’all think AKA is being re-released I’m sure Lana hates that album

Ever since she included a reworked Yayo on Paradise, I don’t have a lot of hope for a aka rerelease to be honest… I like aka but don’t see the album as whole being rereleased… 

8 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Well, if @DragonWhore is not trolling us, he already described it… So far, he did mark some points, with the FJM collab being true…

?!?

Didn't they spill about LMLYLAW release? :excited: We're moving 

8 minutes ago, Writer In The Dark said:

I’m not sure if they were the one to spill the tea on LMlYLAW… I always thought it was some anonymous account that posted the info and disappeared and the info was confirmed by Eclipse… 

I remember she wanted to make something visually abstract for "Change" music video and if I'm not mistaken, she also wanted "Love song" to be a video of moving paintings. Unfortunately neither of them yet to see the light. I hope she's still visually inspired to make something interesting. I came across this YTH ai generated video https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSREA1cAF/. It reminds me Aleksandr Petrov animations. 

Tbh if the album campaign hasn’t been photographed yet and with how long it takes to press vinyl these days, the album is probably coming in May-July next year unless it’s a digital release first. takes about 5 months for vinyl production. for reference, the Weyes Blood campaign that Neil did for her album that came out yesterday was shot in June

On 11/19/2022 at 8:08 AM, blackpalmtrees said:

If one wants to be considered an insider, aren’t they supposed to provide people with substantial information and not just acronyms. I don’t like this phaggotry egoism 

sell-out8.gif

If they say something too specific they’ll be unmasked when we find out that nothing that they said was real lol

On 11/19/2022 at 8:08 AM, blackpalmtrees said:

If one wants to be considered an insider, aren’t they supposed to provide people with substantial information and not just acronyms. I don’t like this phaggotry egoism 

sell-out8.gif

I agree with this, I do understand that a true insider who leaked information could risk burning their source or even themselves. But if you're going to go out of your way to tease upcoming content on twitter that can't even remotely be verified until the song/album drops (like that acronym has far too many possibilities to be correctly guessed without any context) it's not giving insider it's giving keyboard smash. :true:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

1 hour ago, Writer In The Dark said:

The first song that played from my shuffled LDR playlist was LMLYLAW. It’s confirmed :oprah4:

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

?!?

What did they say about the sound 

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds: