Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

The way I was more excited about a website malfunctioning than actual confirmation from Lana's words :thumb2:

Being a Lana fan broke me

Literally. I was screaming into the void on tumblr about a damn black page on a website

I knew signing up to a spanish class this semester would lead to something :trisha:

Gracias Hola TV:krylie:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Her proud smile when she says "I'm very excited". :defeated:

So we're going to get an album announcement on Dec. 7. I guess we're getting the album cover + preorder + title + a snippet of the lead single or the full single or an album trailer? Anyway, it all makes sense. the black screen of death on her website + Eclipse telling us that he'll let us know when something is about to be announced (all his posts today hinted that the chaos on her official website is intentional) + boz basically having confirmed that his "masterpiece" comments are related to LDR9 with his comment on the FJM collaboration + the scat gods. 

Just now, Venice Peach said:

Even when confirming stuff she's cryptic... what is "something about it" :thumb2:

She could have said "a song" or "the preorder/date".

I have no idea what she's actually announcing or releasing the 7th :wtf3::hide:

The whole album. :oic2:

omg holy shit guys its on a Wednesday are we thinking single girlies??????? ahhhhhhhhhh omg im so excited its happening ITS FUCKING HAPPENINGGGGG AHHHHHHHHH

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif