Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

12 hours ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Now hold awn what the fuck was that record lady going on about with the "wouldn't it be crazy if the new album was out this Friday" nonsense? Ban ha!!!

oprah-winfrey-so-what-is-the-truth.gif

maybe the pre-order is on friday? :bebe:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 minutes ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

The more I roll the album title off my tongue, the more I come to love it. It sounds like something a potential lover would ask you over a glass of wine. I'm perched :true:

EXACTLY it makes me think of swan song :trisha: put your white tennis shoes on and follow me to the tunnel under ocean blvd

fuck!!! Cthe way Lana or well yeah the messy person on her team that spoiled it on YT rly is rly MAKING MY LIFE FALL APART  rn. I'm already SO MANY PAGES BEHIND, SO DEEPLY BURIED IN THE PAST ON HERE and I have a hard ass assignment due tomorrow and I'm only done by like 60% of it help :crying2:

sometimes being a stan SUCKS lol :crying5: (jk I love lana ofc she's my no.1 fav artist but like FUCK I DONT WANNA MISS OUT ON ALL THE FUN UGh)

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

3 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

let's get down to the real business now

what is the flower for this era and what is the vehicle of this era?

:godlaugh:

the image he posted in stories looked like lantana so maybe that's the flower

aOaIzH2.gif

2 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

water scooter and algaes

Waiting for her to make a lotus or peyote the album flower so we can get true psychedelic goddess realness

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Just now, mlittle11 said:

EXACTLY it makes me think of swan song :trisha: put your white tennis shoes on and follow me to the tunnel under ocean blvd

:oprah4::oprah4::oprah4:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

12 hours ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Now hold awn what the fuck was that record lady going on about with the "wouldn't it be crazy if the new album was out this Friday" nonsense? Ban ha!!!

oprah-winfrey-so-what-is-the-truth.gif

she was just reaching clout 😭 we still love her for not knowing charli lmao

and also for giving me Margaret

2 minutes ago, kaliuchis said:

imagine how good the title would be if it was just “Ocean Blvd.” I would instantly CREAM

I think it would have been kinda basic for her standards

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: