Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

4 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

it's like you guys want to fight at this point :bebe: 

it's really not that serious. Some people like Jack, some don't. Some like his albums, some don't. It's all opinion and there is no right or wrong answer

But it kind of is serious to a forum full of gay obsessive fans. There's a lot of passion and psychological drive that makes us come here every day. This is a tribal microcosm so it actually does feel serious in a way

1 minute ago, honeybadger said:

i think some if not most people remember, but we aren't allowed to share/ask for them! :nails:

plus apparently the length of ocean blvd is different from the seller's version to the single version, so it could be changed/reworked in some way and the snippet might not even be relevant! who knows!! and for fingertips.. everyone forgets fingertips and maybe that's okay maybe that version of the song with the metronome can be forgotten <3

oh shit, i forgot about that. so each day we get closer to the album/song releasing, it's just losing "value" :coffee: even if it's only a demo or alt version, it's losing value :thumb3:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

11 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i literally make fun of my own opinions and @West Coast does too to some extent :toofunny:

i don't really see why other lana stans, whether they like jack or not, can't do the same thing :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

yeah when I said "it's not that serious" earlier I meant we should be able to joke around and laugh with others and at ourselves, like I'm so unserious on this site a lot of the time that it's not even funny (no pun intended) :toofunny:

5 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

i think some if not most people remember, but we aren't allowed to share/ask for them! :nails:

plus apparently the length of ocean blvd is different from the seller's version to the single version, so it could be changed/reworked in some way and the snippet might not even be relevant! who knows!! and for fingertips.. everyone forgets fingertips and maybe that's okay maybe that version of the song with the metronome can be forgotten <3

I wonder if the song that they were selling was just tagged as ocean boulevard bc it was on the album and isn’t actually ocean boulevard at all

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

3 minutes ago, honey dew said:

But it kind of is serious to a forum full of gay obsessive fans. There's a lot of passion and psychological drive that makes us come here every day. This is a tribal microcosm so it actually does feel serious in a way

well we can be civil about it all

"Don’t forget me"

10 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

did @Elle ever wake up? :noir:

today was a big day GORL

I literally just woke up now, and had a nightmare regarding the announcement :toofunny: I dreamt that her new song was going to premiere on a radio station after they played a Paramore song at noon, but right as the Paramore song was halfway over, the station stopped working for me. Then as I was trying to get the Pre-Release Thread posted, the website kept crashing. It was v stressful.

However, I’m hoping for no crashes tomorrow since I upgraded our servers awhile ago :hype: 

Now time to see what I missed.. x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, Elle said:

I literally just woke up now, and had a nightmare regarding the announcement :toofunny: I dreamt that her new song was going to premiere on a radio station after they played a Paramore song at noon, but right as the Paramore song was halfway over, the station stopped working for me. Then as I was trying to get the Pre-Release Thread posted, the website kept crashing. It was v stressful.

However, I’m hoping for no crashes tomorrow since I upgraded our servers awhile ago :hype: 

She has no idea about the ride she's in for :ma:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

Just now, Elle said:

elle having a nightmare is what manifested the jack antonoff discourse :noir:

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

i kinda would rather loved you then and now be leaked and not on an album tbh at this point :lolliney: like she missed the chance to name it rock candy sweet, along with an album titled that, and now it's gonna be weird if we get it on this album titled differently and it probably won't make sense on the album, even though we all will most likely like it. kinda like how dealer didn't fit on blue banisters at all but it's a fan fav or thunder or nectar of the gods or living legend :derpna2:

also no features this time. no spongebob mac and cheese nikki ricki lake or whatever, unless it's father john misty, i'll take that but that's it, no more :nono:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, Elle said:

WE HAVE AN ALBUM TITLE :candy: AND RELEASE DATE (MARCH 10) :hype: 

its your curse of sleeping and we get news it happens every fucking time hahahaha

giphy.gif