Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

6 hours ago, Honeyyoung said:

did that twitter "insider" say we'd get lana related news until july 14th? not saying they're reliable but i'd be surprised if we end the month with nothing to look forward to

They said we might get big news by the 14th, but they specified it was still a rumour. So… 🤷🏼 

I'm so excited for the album title, they are always so good and evocative. Even BB which sounded very simple at first made so much sense once we heard the title track :crying4:

I hope we get another interview soon cause I can't believe she hasn't revealed it yet

giphy.gif

the way y'all are overthinking and overanalyzing the word "soon" so badly 

lana: hey ben probably got another album for the body electricians this year, wanna hear the lead single??

ben: aww cool!!

also ben: hey gaise new lana music soon since dua dumped me and now i gotta run back to teasing my actually talented client while shading the albanian mafia princess!! (no release date confirmed, interscope isn't aware of anything, ricky still going through the archives to find something to sneak onto the album for a credit, jacky busy with minions and can't be bothered to export the dolby atmos master, lana writing new music which she will suddenly decide to include on the album last day with mixing issues and scrap her favourite song DNC)

7 minutes ago, 111 said:

lana: hey ben probably got another album for the body electricians this year, wanna hear the lead single??

also ben: hey gaise new lana music soon since dua dumped me and now i gotta run back to teasing my actually talented client while shading the albanian mafia princess!! (no release date confirmed, interscope isn't aware of anything, ricky still going through the archives to find something to sneak onto the album for a credit, jacky busy with minions and can't be bothered to export the dolby atmos master, lana writing new music which she will suddenly decide to include on the album last day with mixing issues and scrap her favourite song DNC)

now I am scared :biblio:

15 minutes ago, 111 said:

why does all of that make more sense than anything said before? 

we either have a long wait ahead of us OR Lana’s team is keeping this era very hush-hush until it’s official:prettyhurts:

edit: or both, actually lol

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

16 minutes ago, 111 said:

this literally been every era since and including lust for life

Hide contents

you should be scared :ma:

well…..lemme live in delusional fantasy where everything is fine :thankyou:

Spoiler

I am terrified  and I don’t want another BB please let’s that album will be an actual album and not mixtape sorry not sorry :facepalm:

For all the Ben conversation I just wanna say that back in may Ben posted about Ellie Goulding for new music very soon and the track with big sean was revelead like a week ago and he posted it. So I assume since he commented about Lana in June-ish and he said just soon, I pretty sense we re gonna get something solid around august. Of course I hope sth to be said before July ends 

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

46 minutes ago, 111 said:

it makes sense but i will pretend i didn't read anything

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I was listening to Miles Kane's 'Loaded,' on which Lana does background vocals. It sounds, to my ears, like the brother to sister 'Serene Queen.' I'd love Lana to do something revved up like that on LDR9. Something that sounds like 2022-2025. 

20 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

I was listening to Miles Kane's 'Loaded,' on which Lana does background vocals. It sounds, to my ears, like the brother to sister 'Serene Queen.' I'd love Lana to do something revved up like that on LDR9. Something that sounds like 2022-2025. 

I love loaded. It’s exactly the energy I wanted when lana said RHCP inspired in the pre NFR interview and never delivered on

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

53 minutes ago, Pat Bathing Suit said:

For all the Ben conversation I just wanna say that back in may Ben posted about Ellie Goulding for new music very soon and the track with big sean was revelead like a week ago and he posted it. So I assume since he commented about Lana in June-ish and he said just soon, I pretty sense we re gonna get something solid around august. Of course I hope sth to be said before July ends 

Ben actually first posted about new Ellie Goulding music in January…

manifesting this vibe for LDR9 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing