Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, Brow Bone said:

manifesting a post and a peer into the feel of theĀ albumĀ 200w.gif?cid=82a1493bkxm4bb8udfuwk2yer0t

Ā 

manifesting a goth or a queer into feeling like leaking something spicy about the albumĀ :lordejesus:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

On 7/25/2022 at 1:41 PM, baddisease said:

Have I attempted to manifest Melanie Martinez, Allie X, and Marina on this pre-pre-release thread yet? If not: I demand collaborations with them. I don't care about anything else as long as I get that.

if she collabed with any of those people I might be forced to unstan, especially Melanie or AllieĀ 

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gifĀ :beyonce:

20 minutes ago, Flowerbomb said:

Ya'll know this is the LDR9 thread, not the charts thread, right?

Ā 

Ā 

Yeah, I know, but Iā€™ve put it here because she should get that momentum to have a new release (lead from ldr9 or something else).Ā 

Iā€™ve just readĀ some ā€œinfo" about LDR9 on DšŸ…±ļøRee and itā€™s sounds very interestingĀ :makeup:Ā Itā€™s probably fake like most of the things but whateverĀ 

2 hours ago, Pale Fire said:

if she collabed with any of those people I might be forced to unstan, especially Melanie or AllieĀ 

Ā 

why

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Sunset Opal said:

Iā€™ve just readĀ some ā€œinfo" about LDR9 on DšŸ…±ļøRee and itā€™s sounds very interestingĀ :makeup:Ā Itā€™s probably fake like most of the things but whateverĀ 

Can you post what was said? It surely is fake, but hey, thereā€™s nothing to talk about.Ā 

6 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Can you post what was said? It surely is fake, but hey, thereā€™s nothing to talk about.Ā 

Spoiler

LDR9 Info:

Ā 

Here is what I know so far about the album, I thought a little update would be nice since it doesn't look like you get one soon unless she changes her mind

Ā 

DNC was in the first batch of songs that got mastered & sorry I have to spill about it bc it's weird, spooky, contains surf guitar & drums, cello/violins, flutes, Beautiful intro piano & interesting vocal layers with deeper & higher vocals. A really unique song, a shame if she scraps it but for now it looks good

Ā 

- There was a first batch of 3 songs which got mastered back in March, a second one in May with 7 songs & a third one in June with only 2 songs (12 songs so far, my guess is that the album is most likely not finished yet)

Ā 

There is only one NEWLY recorded Jack song SO FAR but she was with him in the studio in April so she probably waits till his 20 day Tour break in August to finish the other songs with him, Probably the 808 ones, the magic moment is the one that is finished & mastered I think and it's GOOD

- There is a song called " When The Stars Align", it's a midtempo song & her most boppish song in years. It's about having a great time, it mentions the kindness of strangers, amazing ppl she met in her life & probably got partly inspired by her dancing with a fan in Italy

Ā 

- The Plastic Bag song is six minutes long and contains orchestra, oboe, harp,guitar, piano,spacey synths. There is percussion on the bridge as well. It contains some BBS vocals too but the bridge contains surprisingly very sensual vibes that reminded me a bit of Stargirl, it's eventually the title track so I won't spill the title

Ā 

-Waist Deep In Icy Waves was more than a caption & it's my favourite so far, it Fuzz was most likely only a caption - 1 unreleased one (won dna neht ouy

Ā 

reminds me a bit of Swan Song. Peach

Ā 

devol;) by Antojacknfroffouttake

Ā 

-No collabs so far

Ā 

- There is reverb on her voice but they didn't used the voice memos as the main vocal but sometimes it sounds like they used the voice memo as background vocals

Ā 

- Rick is kinda back, he did some

Ā 

additional production on a few songsĀ 

Yes To Heaven rework: -YTH got reworked once again but it

Ā 

seems like it got scrapped (surprise) - according to a source it got scrapped, put on the album (LDR9) again & got scrapped again, so it could be she changes her mind again & puts it on the album

Ā 

- Red Dress got replaced with sth else, she really wanted to come through with the

Ā 

album having no colors - She changed the bridge & made the

Ā 

bridge longer

Ā 

- It has a 40 second long outro with

Ā 

violins, piano & spacey sound effects

Ā 

- The first half is sonically very similiar to the Honeymoon Version

Ā 

- the bridge is a bit out of place on first listen bc there are e- guitars & acoustic

Ā 

guitars coming in but it slaps - Overall a bit messy but the song is ten

Ā 

times more interesting now & more than 4 minutes longĀ 

She didn't lie, the album has alot of orchestra, there is piano too but it's more in the background now except for one or two songs

Ā 

-There is a song about her dead grandmother, it's very heartbreaking & one of her saddest songs. It's seems very personal so I don't know if she scraps it. She mentions her dead cousin in this song too

Ā 

- Overall this album is very atmospheric, it has spacey vibes but also cold oceanic vibes. But it's a bit weird too but in a good way.

Ā 

-She mentions only black & white on the album

Ā 

- There are few angry, raw unfiltered songs as well

Ā 

- I have access to the songs that get mastered, I couldn't stop spilling bc this album is truly special so far & I needed to share it. I can't wait for you to hear the album whenever it will be finished. It's shaping up to be a top 3 album. Love C <3

Ā 

:eartha2:Ā :eartha:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2:Ā 

4 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:
Ā  Reveal hidden contents

LDR9 Info:

Ā 

Here is what I know so far about the album, I thought a little update would be nice since it doesn't look like you get one soon unless she changes her mind

Ā 

DNC was in the first batch of songs that got mastered & sorry I have to spill about it bc it's weird, spooky, contains surf guitar & drums, cello/violins, flutes, Beautiful intro piano & interesting vocal layers with deeper & higher vocals. A really unique song, a shame if she scraps it but for now it looks good

Ā 

- There was a first batch of 3 songs which got mastered back in March, a second one in May with 7 songs & a third one in June with only 2 songs (12 songs so far, my guess is that the album is most likely not finished yet)

Ā 

There is only one NEWLY recorded Jack song SO FAR but she was with him in the studio in April so she probably waits till his 20 day Tour break in August to finish the other songs with him, Probably the 808 ones, the magic moment is the one that is finished & mastered I think and it's GOOD

- There is a song called " When The Stars Align", it's a midtempo song & her most boppish song in years. It's about having a great time, it mentions the kindness of strangers, amazing ppl she met in her life & probably got partly inspired by her dancing with a fan in Italy

Ā 

- The Plastic Bag song is six minutes long and contains orchestra, oboe, harp,guitar, piano,spacey synths. There is percussion on the bridge as well. It contains some BBS vocals too but the bridge contains surprisingly very sensual vibes that reminded me a bit of Stargirl, it's eventually the title track so I won't spill the title

Ā 

-Waist Deep In Icy Waves was more than a caption & it's my favourite so far, it Fuzz was most likely only a caption - 1 unreleased one (won dna neht ouy

Ā 

reminds me a bit of Swan Song. Peach

Ā 

devol;) by Antojacknfroffouttake

Ā 

-No collabs so far

Ā 

- There is reverb on her voice but they didn't used the voice memos as the main vocal but sometimes it sounds like they used the voice memo as background vocals

Ā 

- Rick is kinda back, he did some

Ā 

additional production on a few songsĀ 

Yes To Heaven rework: -YTH got reworked once again but it

Ā 

seems like it got scrapped (surprise) - according to a source it got scrapped, put on the album (LDR9) again & got scrapped again, so it could be she changes her mind again & puts it on the album

Ā 

- Red Dress got replaced with sth else, she really wanted to come through with the

Ā 

album having no colors - She changed the bridge & made the

Ā 

bridge longer

Ā 

- It has a 40 second long outro with

Ā 

violins, piano & spacey sound effects

Ā 

- The first half is sonically very similiar to the Honeymoon Version

Ā 

- the bridge is a bit out of place on first listen bc there are e- guitars & acoustic

Ā 

guitars coming in but it slaps - Overall a bit messy but the song is ten

Ā 

times more interesting now & more than 4 minutes longĀ 

She didn't lie, the album has alot of orchestra, there is piano too but it's more in the background now except for one or two songs

Ā 

-There is a song about her dead grandmother, it's very heartbreaking & one of her saddest songs. It's seems very personal so I don't know if she scraps it. She mentions her dead cousin in this song too

Ā 

- Overall this album is very atmospheric, it has spacey vibes but also cold oceanic vibes. But it's a bit weird too but in a good way.

Ā 

-She mentions only black & white on the album

Ā 

- There are few angry, raw unfiltered songs as well

Ā 

- I have access to the songs that get mastered, I couldn't stop spilling bc this album is truly special so far & I needed to share it. I can't wait for you to hear the album whenever it will be finished. It's shaping up to be a top 3 album. Love C <3

Ā 

:eartha2:Ā :eartha:

Every timeĀ album info "leaks" it's exactly what we want to hear... but my delulu ass will believe it every time cause I like what I readĀ :silly:

giphy.gif