Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

She probably just forgot to follow back Rick on the HM account :thumb2:

But either way, didn't he kinda confirm working on LDR9 in some fans DMs? It was something like "are you working on new music with Lana?" and he responded with some emojis (like sparks? I can't remember). It could be fake but I vaguely remember that they also posted a screen recording to make clear they were real messages but maybe I'm mixing things and it was already confirmed fake sorry :bebe:

It could also just be an old song (leaked or maybe unheard).

I don't think there's a single Lana album that doesn't have at least 1 Rick track so I hope they don't break the streak now :crazy:

giphy.gif

34 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

But either way, didn't he kinda confirm working on LDR9 in some fans DMs? It was something like "are you working on new music with Lana?" and he responded with some emojis (like sparks? I can't remember). It could be fake but I vaguely remember that they also posted a screen recording to make clear they were real messages but maybe I'm mixing things and it was already confirmed fake sorry :bebe:

It could also just be an old song (leaked or maybe unheard).

I don't think there's a single Lana album that doesn't have at least 1 Rick track so I hope they don't break the streak now :crazy:

Exactly this!!!!

It would be kinda sad to get an album without Rick

Also I remember those screenshots too, maybe it's time again that someone slides in his DM's again :sass:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 hour ago, Venice Peach said:

right i feel like it doesn’t mean anything she just realized she wasn’t following rick A0BVvad.png cause like …. why wasn’t she following him before

but that doesn’t take away from the possibility :oprah3:

Spoiler

not me in my realistic non delusional era?????? i hate it … i want to believe

sUcVobB.png

3 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

"There's no room for color". Watch her still name a track Blue Flames in California Burning Bright Red or something like that :hide:

This.

That sentence is what surprised me the most in the whole interview. I was a bit “sad” that there is no Color reference (for that song anyways… she always described a new album based on the songs she was working on currently). And yet I am now super intrigued for a whole album without Color in it… 

I fear people won't think about " Do you ever feel like a plastic bag" when they see a plastic bag anymore. They will think about "When I look back, tracing fingertips over plastic bags
I think I wish I could extrapolate some small intention
Or maybe get your attention for a minute or two". The impact :oprah:  Katy Perry is shaking as we speak 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

A new song on the way and insiders still seem clueless... if she manages to put out the new track without anyone spilling I think we are getting our first "blind" era :creepna: (even though I expect at least the release date leaking like a week before unless Lana announces it early)

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, shadesofyosemite said:

I’d love to hear her take on Tears Dry and/or Wake Up Alone :true:

I don't understand
Why do I stress the man?
When there's so many bigger things at hand :brows:

15 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I think we are getting our first "blind" era 

… oooor she will lie about the release date next week :thumb2: or Shanice  :wtf3:

18 minutes ago, COCC said:

086-DB0-BC-B3-FE-491-B-9-C61-E695-FB2-D4

please let it be Tears Dry On Their Own :trisha:

Bernie knows what must be done :mj:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

When she was in Italy at that Gucci event didn't her old stylists do her hair & make up? If so she is back to her old stylists and now Rick could be back, so she is going back to one of her older producers....I slowly see a pattern :oprah2:

I know Rick was still on her last albums (thank god) but they haven't worked together actively since like 2017/2018 ( or whenever Bartender was made, so I consider him an older producer, not in the sense of old bc of his age lol)

OiUHEXQ.jpg

7 minutes ago, shadesofyosemite said:

Like soon-soon or like Lana ~*soon*~? :creep: 

I assume it's the latter :omfg2: