Elle

[SINGLE] Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd: OUT NOW

I just check the lyrics & understand everything

the way that this is actually the metaphor for her lady part in the context of this song :wowcry: if this is what autamatic writing/singing means then I AM HERE FOR IT.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

11 minutes ago, Pnin said:

To the disappointed: 

Ok but have u heard it stoned after a nice dinner and bath tho :smokes:

No bc I have to be sober for the foreseeable future due to an upcoming job opportunity :icant: take a puff in my honor, por favor 

And also say a little prayer that I get the job

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Just now, HoneymoonDaddy said:

No bc I have to be sober for the foreseeable future due to an upcoming job opportunity :icant: take a puff in my honor, por favor 

And also say a little prayer that I get the job

P💨r supuest💨 

I love the track. Its everything I wanted from her.. "whens it gonna be my turn??" Had me crying and sobbing.

Such a magical song. Boo to the haters.

As someone who has always wanted nothing in life but a partner...this has me weeping 

42 minutes ago, Pnin said:

Crying at the song so I guess I love it. What’s the consensus? I can’t even start to catch up, so many pages :bop:

98% like or luv it, 2% don’t like it much or think it’s “a turd.” 

46 minutes ago, Pnin said:

Crying at the song so I guess I love it. What’s the consensus? I can’t even start to catch up, so many pages :bop:

most people love it, some people don't

-

and again who ever doesn't like it is entitled to their opinion i don't really understand the fuss about it :awkney:
yeah i can understand being kinda mad at someone constantly dragging it down all the time but it's literally the day of release :awkney:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just a note: the only Lana song that has ever made me cry is ‘Old Money,’ specifically the ‘I’m out of time’ line, in a song with a great number of really powerful lines, including the “we WERE young and pretty” at the end. 

I want to like this so bad, I’ve been going back and forth all day. I can appreciate what’s being done but to me it’s very predictable and just “pretty”

Similar to with most of COCC and basically all of  BB, it’s not really pulling me in to listen again. I find myself making a point to turn it on, saying “that’s nice”, then going about my day 

Hoping it grows on me because I wanna see what y’all see in it :( I’m just not a piano ballad girlie whatsoever 

Just now, White Dress said:

I want to like this so bad, I’ve been going back and forth all day. I can appreciate what’s being done but to me it’s very predictable and just “pretty”

Similar to with most of COCC and basically all of  BB, it’s not really pulling me in to listen again. I find myself making a point to turn it on, saying “that’s nice”, then going about my day 

Hoping it grows on me because I wanna see what y’all see in it :( I’m just not a piano ballad girlie whatsoever 

Girl i feel you. I’m more into string lana than piano lana.

but idk why, i loved this song

Everyone should be allowed to voice their opinions but saying she releases "boring shit" is annoying and I 100% understand why someone would react like that to that statement :wtf3:

Some users complain in 99% of their posts an all that negative energy is kinda tiring.

giphy.gif

This song is so much more than a piano ballad. It’s dynamic and climatic, there’s so many details like the strings and the choir. The song starting with that exhale set the tone, it’s just perfect. I think it’ll grow on anyone that doesn’t like it right now! 

1 minute ago, regattasinthewind said:

Just went for a walk and listened to the song and it really clicked for me :oprah: It's so beautiful 

grow more in me every time I listen to it. :worship:

'Cause I've been waiting, don't wanna face it
We're all alone now, how far will we take it?