Elle

[SINGLE] Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd: OUT NOW

2 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

The "subtle piano" i believe is very similar to that in Beautiful and Black Bathing Suit. This literally what I asked for :defeated:

Her backup singers too (trying to find their names) i can never get enough of

Lisa Stone, Melodye Perry & Tata Vega

DYKTTATUOB #6 Trending on Youtube

750k views

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

missed the last few hours on lanaboards but just as i expected you are all unanimously agreeing that this is an incredible song!! it looks like nobody is criticizing it or how exciting it is, just like we usually don’t criticize her work, i’m so glad we continue to always agree with each other and never make any negative comments about lana, her producers, or her music. this community really is so special because of how much we get along with each other and because our opinions are so similar❤️

sUcVobB.png

On 12/7/2022 at 10:52 PM, honeybadger said:

missed the last few hours on lanaboards but just as i expected you are all unanimously agreeing that this is an incredible song!! it looks like nobody is criticizing it or how exciting it is, just like we usually don’t criticize her work, i’m so glad we continue to always agree with each other and never make any negative comments about lana, her producers, or her music. this community really is so special because of how much we get along with each other and because our opinions are so similar❤️

dr-phil-black-teen.gif

2 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

I lol’d 

alright let’s be for real…if everyone was positive this thread would be boring. we need a difference in opinions 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

I feel like it's insane to criticize this song after the disaster that was Blue Banisters... this track alone is arguably better than every track on that album, and just a great song in general.

It's cinematic and honestly a classic Lana song, this could have been a track from 2012 that she re-worked and i'd believe it just because you can hear all the love that went into it, from the orchestra to the choir to the drums. I really can't see what's not to like about this song? :eartha2:

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

1 minute ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

I feel like it's insane to criticize this song after the disaster that was Blue Banisters... this track alone is arguably better than every track on that album, and just a great song in general.

It's cinematic and honestly a classic Lana song, this could have been a track from 2012 that she re-worked and i'd believe it just because you can hear all the love that went into it, from the orchestra to the choir to the drums. I really can't see what's not to like about this song? :eartha2:

Just cause she has released something worse doesn’t mean that this song has to sound better to all of us.

To me, there is barely any improvement here. A choir and a few strings here and there won’t save it if the melody just isn’t intriguing. There were a few songs on the last three albums that had great melodies but didn’t reach their full potential because of the very scarce production. This song is a case where the production is less scarce but still too minimalistic, especially cause the melody and her vocals are incredibly weak here.

the start of TUOB reminds me of the very beginning (particularly 10 seconds or so) of this Lil Peep song lol

Like, mostly just the exhausted-sounding breathing, soft strings, the slow thumping of the music, etc. Of course it changes pretty quickly but yeah!

unrelated but I always forget she attended his concert like a month(?) before he passed

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

me liking both the comments that praise dykttatuob and the comments that criticize dykttatuob 

women-girl-playing-handphone.gif

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

57 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

The exhale at the start of the song has more impact than the entirety of Blue Banisters

It’s fucking gorgeous how the exhale turns into wind blowing type of whistle 

Guess I'll restart the convo over here by saying that it reminds me of a BB track :um2:, which I struggle to get into. I liked the choir in the backing vocals, or was it just that one woman going all out? Hmm :popcorn:-I did like NFR and COTCC though so I'm confused because this doesn't really sound like them to me :true: