Elle

[SINGLE] Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd: OUT NOW

Apple Music now has a feature where you can slide the vocals down to be extremely quiet and it's interesting being able to hear the sounds of the instrumental better, it's even more beautiful, the strings i haven't noticed before really pop this way

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

34 minutes ago, NoSalvation77 said:

Ocean Blvd Is godsent if you combine it with some UV treatment 

Lana Del Rey Ocean Boulevard Ultraviolence Version mp3 (dbree.org)

:hawt:

:smokes4:

Yikes, truly no offense if you made this but this is not it :horror2: The OG remains superior and that’s that on that girlies 

47 minutes ago, NoSalvation77 said:

I think this completely destroys the purpose of the song and makes it nearly unlistenable. The way it's currently produced puts an emphasis on the way she says certain things and how they're said which is incredibly important in understanding the song. Every part of the arrangement is nearly different as the song progresses in an extremely meaningful way. The added UV production is repetitive and aimless and not conducive to the concept, feeling, or writing and this is an excellent example of why Lana is Lana and we are not! 

faSE.gif

I really like the title track but I'm not the biggest fan of the vocal style at times. I understand that's she's trying to sound dreamy and wistful but at some parts of the song it just sounds like she's bored and can't be bothered to enunciate properly.

1 hour ago, your dealer said:

I think this completely destroys the purpose of the song and makes it nearly unlistenable. The way it's currently produced puts an emphasis on the way she says certain things and how they're said which is incredibly important in understanding the song. Every part of the arrangement is nearly different as the song progresses in an extremely meaningful way. The added UV production is repetitive and aimless and not conducive to the concept, feeling, or writing and this is an excellent example of why Lana is Lana and we are not! 

Never said I was Lana …. I’m glad you enjoy the arrangement of the original song !! 

1 hour ago, White Dress said:

Bestie, can you do this again but making them match key? 

Will try !!

On 12/7/2022 at 9:53 AM, Crimson and Clover said:

I love how the electric guitar has the same country slide guitar sound as LMLYLAW

What is LMLYLAW? I'm dying. Thank you in advance.

Edited to say I figured out It is IYLDWM that is what I couldn't figure out. It is, If you lie down with me. It was on my mind, as well, re Did you know that there is a tunnel under Ocean Blvd?

Edited by Louise
Edit to say I figured it out. Thx!

17 hours ago, American Whore said:

Apple Music now has a feature where you can slide the vocals down to be extremely quiet and it's interesting being able to hear the sounds of the instrumental better, it's even more beautiful, the strings i haven't noticed before really pop this way

The production around the Harry Nilsson verse is absolutely breathtaking :crying5:

Has anyone else heard it on radio yet? There must be a radio version, or a clean version of this track, because I hear "love me to death" instead of "fuck me to death" whenever it plays here.

And I kinda wonder why they choose to play this version (or maybe Universal simply sent it to radio) when they had no problem playing the explicit version of WAP lol.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

4 hours ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Has anyone else heard it on radio yet? There must be a radio version, or a clean version of this track, because I hear "love me to death" instead of "fuck me to death" whenever it plays here.

I heard it yesterday at the very beginning of a radio show

You're right, she sings "Love me to death"!

22 hours ago, AntiToxicPill said:

better than the original. much more exciting and goosebumps. but that sounds like old lana. thanks for that.  maybe you should rework some more cocc and bb songs. would be curious about your tjf remix or bbs.

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It