Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

25 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I wonder what kind of music they would even add to it? If he’s, like…loud-preaching, I’m wondering what would even accompany that?

An organ, maybe? I doubt it would be a peaceful ambient mix lol. Are we completely sure there’s music attached to this one? Surely it would, right?

the gods and monsters instrumental

0YnL0Kf.gif

DYKTTATUOB fascinates me in that it so clearly would fit as a closing track. Screams it in fact, to the point where I’m almost sad it isn’t, the last lyrics being “don’t forget me” would flow perfectly.

Then I ponder what musical savagery she’s going to commit with the actual closing track 😭 ugh the hYPE

22 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

It will have consequences but I can already see the consequences being disproportional to other artists who did similar things.

Bieber featured Judah Smith on a song and I don't think he got any backlash? We'll see how they treat Lana...

1 minute ago, Sportscruiser said:

Can someone ask BOZ about the Tommy Genesis interlude/song while we’re at it? I remember him saying it’s not like anything we’re expecting.

He stated he won't be answering/spilling anything about Ocean Blvd :(

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Just now, honeymoonwhore said:

plsssss this was a cultural reset for real

I laugh my ass off with him everytime king :wowcry:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 minute ago, honeymoonwhore said:

this pastor thing reminds me of act of contriction, which was the closing track on Madonna's like a prayer

It's her song like a prayer playing in reverse wihile Prince plays guitar and M says the most random shit ever

"I have a reservation!
What do you mean it's not in the computer?!"

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024