Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

idk how uploading music to streaming works but someone should try to upload something random to streaming and put the ISRC as one of the songs on the track list and see if it says anything about it already existing :rip: like if it would display a message with the song title or something

4 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

The fake track name Edit kills me every time I don’t know why :bebe: 

It's giving Selfie by The Chainsmokers :thumb3:

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

we would be able to find the track list if we had the ACRid’s because that’s how @hotshot2am found the Candy Necklace and Fingertips titles/lengths, but unfortunately you can’t identify the ARCid for a song unless you have an audio snippet of it. which is kinda dumb because you should be able to find it by having the ISRC

29 minutes ago, Thoth said:

Little general summary:

Tracklist:

Reveal hidden contents

1. The Grants  

2. Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd (4:45)

3. Sweet

4. A&W (7:00+) –(American Whore with Jack Antonoff)

5. [ft. Judah Smith]
6. Candy Necklace (5:14) –(Rockefellar snippet at 0:56-1:04) 
[with Jon Batiste]

7. [with Jon Batiste]

8. -

9. Fingertips (5:48) –(I couldn’t handle it snippet at 2:39-2:45)

10. [ft. SYML] (interpolation of I wanted to leave)

11. -

12. -

13. - 

14. - 

15. [ft. Tommy Genesis]

16. -

Other Information:

Reveal hidden contents

-Track 8,13,14 or 16 could be Bleachers collab

-Track 11 or 12 could be GPSOTSOMFWHDSF

-RIOPY in Track 11 sent Lana a piano composition

-Aljosha Konstanty in Track 14 sent Lana a piano composition

-There are 6 tracks over 5 minutes length

-Single version of "Did You Know..." is the album version.

-Pastor Interlude:  "It kinda sets the unsettling eerie tone that makes pastors bullshit intriguing. But it's just something very random, you can hear Lana giggling and whispering while he's talking so she must have recorded it with her phone while being on the sermon."

Blurry Tracklist:

Writing Credits:

Reveal hidden contents

ldr9tracklist.jpg

GBUMs:

Reveal hidden contents

Track 1 (The Grants): GBUM72206762

Track 2 (Title track): GBUM72206756

Track 3 (Sweet): GBUM72206753

Track 4 (A&W): GBUM72206757

Track 5: GBUM72206973

Track 6 (Candy Necklace): GBUM72206759

Track 7: GBUM72206974

Track 8: GBUM72206758

Track 9 (Fingertips): GBUM72206772

Track 10: GBUM72206764

Track 11: GBUM72206763

Track 12: GBUM72206754

Track 13: GBUM72206760

Track 14: GBUM72206761

Track 15: GBUM72206770

Track 16: GBUM72206771

AhaMusic Links

A SERVE 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

Track 14 is giving "Heroin" vibes based on that blurry track list :trisha:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 hours ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

maybe the pastor is reading some bible passage that talks about women and then american whore comes right next omg her mind 838820017575034990.gif

he screams something dramatic at the end and then you hear a ready for it by ts type bass begin on american whore :oprah4:

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

i know most people will end up liking the interlude... let's trust lana's vision :pray2:

+ eerie inst, lana giggling and white old man going absolutely nuts feels like something i'd bop to while being extremely high so.. looking forward to that song :ma:

Manifesting HM‘s interconnectedness, LFL’s sonic variety, NFR’s acclaim, COCC’s cohesion, UV’s cathartic delivery, BTD’s novelty, Paradise’s lushness, Blue Banister’s intimacy, and AKA’s lively and unique spirit:read:

edit: obviously more strengths to these records but yeah lol

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Kinda off topic but still… (by the way, UV surely will crack that top 400 landmark soon, since it is doing so so well these days)

She is a force to be reckoned with. :godlaugh:
And I’m so glad that this new album is not a « let’s play it safe » kinda approach.

Maybe instead of releasing a TUOB single that could detract from the record’s continuity she could release the real Fine China x Your Girl x SYTH versions as a silly little triple single release:oprah3:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

2 hours ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I wonder what kind of music they would even add to it? If he’s, like…loud-preaching, I’m wondering what would even accompany that?

An organ, maybe? I doubt it would be a peaceful ambient mix lol. Are we completely sure there’s music attached to this one? Surely it would, right?

I think something choral/peaceful would be amazing juxtaposed with the screaming and giggling…I’m ready to be unsettled 

sgopYhV.gif

my only concern is that it could end up being like the trio … iconic but random, like hearing that the trio was a trap remix of an ennio morricone composition made me think maybe there’d be other similar sounds on the record but there really was nothing like it

manifesting that it weirdly fits and the eerie off putting unsettling tone is captured perfectly in other parts of the album :hype:

sUcVobB.png

1 hour ago, Thoth said:

Other Information:

Reveal hidden contents

-Track 8,13,14 or 16 could be Bleachers collab

-Track 11 or 12 could be GPSOTSOMFWHDSF

-RIOPY in Track 11 sent Lana a piano composition

-Aljosha Konstanty in Track 14 sent Lana a piano composition

-There are 6 tracks over 5 minutes length

-Single version of "Did You Know..." is the album version.

-Pastor Interlude:  "It kinda sets the unsettling eerie tone that makes pastors bullshit intriguing. But it's just something very random, you can hear Lana giggling and whispering while he's talking so she must have recorded it with her phone while being on the sermon."

Who confirmed the pastor thing?

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy