Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I know the date change has pretty much been confirmed, but Lana's site and store are the most official source of news we have

Anything else could be changed just based on speculation because its not coming directly from the source lol

I know, I know, I'm a dreamer :true:

The slutty bop has to be peppers, because how do you make a song called fishtail sexy. Peppers could easily be a go go dancers name from the 70s :sluttybunny:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I hope they pushed back the release due to vinyl production and not because they want the album to go #1. Miley’s new single is doing better than Adele or Taylor’s most recent lead singles, so I could see her being #1 for multiple weeks anyway. 

4 minutes ago, fishtails said:

I know the date change has pretty much been confirmed, but Lana's site and store are the most official source of news we have

Anything else could be changed just based on speculation because its not coming directly from the source lol

I'm not ready to get off the delulu bus yet, i'll ride with you

I think it's time for a new single or a new video to drop :isee:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

25 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

We know the least about these tracks: Paris, Texas, Let the Light In, and Peppers

we actually know that paris, texas samples I Wanted To Leave by SYML

10 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

I hope they pushed back the release due to vinyl production and not because they want the album to go #1. Miley’s new single is doing better than Adele or Taylor’s most recent lead singles, so I could see her being #1 for multiple weeks anyway. 

I’m no Swifty but what are you basing this on? Anti Hero has been #1 for 6 weeks or something. 

I am sad that the release was pushed back however that means the pre release chaos is extended for 2 more weeks and this is the most fun I’ve had on this site I kinda don’t want it to end :party:

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

26 minutes ago, fishtails said:

maybe there's a bigger update coming (like a new single or video) and they don't want to change the site twice? :brows:

11 minutes ago, Pnin said:

I’m no Swifty but what are you basing this on? Anti Hero has been #1 for 6 weeks or something. 

Based on just Spotify streams right now. I guess it could fall off after the first few weeks or something but it’s doing crazy numbers right now. 

486612-A0-F4-BF-453-D-B520-647320178-CC7

17 minutes ago, The Grants said:

idk if its just me but aha doesnt recognize fingertips anymore…

Not Lana causing the vinyl delay by changing up the tracklist again :deadbanana: 

Edit: issa joke I don't know that she could make a change this late in the production process 

3 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Not Lana causing the vinyl delay by changing up the tracklist again :deadbanana: 

Edit: issa joke I don't know that she could make a change this late in the production process 

She had to add Grandmother please sit on my shoulders while I'm at Coachella - Woodstock in My Mind

26 minutes ago, fine china said:

I am sad that the release was pushed back however that means the pre release chaos is extended for 2 more weeks and this is the most fun I’ve had on this site I kinda don’t want it to end :party:

omg literally. i am loving the chaos in this pre-release, and it’s not like NFR where it was just never ending:crai:

i will miss it when it’s over because nothing tops the pre-release; the delulu-ing, the excitement, the hype, the LIES, the insiders, the CHAOS, the fighting

14 minutes ago, gaylien said:

She had to add Grandmother please sit on my shoulders while I'm at Coachella - Woodstock in My Mind

we’re so lucky she sampled venice b because imagine if it was something like Taco Truck x Coachella - WIMM 

and also for giving me Margaret