Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

With its many collabs, campiness, and the different styles she's allegedly exploring on this album, this has really me thinking the album will be LFL younger, prettier sister. :popcorn:

I've been excited for all of Lana's records, but never THIS excited. :wowcry:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I'm so mad. The album was finally "less than two months away" and now it's "over 2 months away" and every drop of info we get hypes me up so much :icant: 

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, jamesss said:

finally someone said it like im so confused 

I think it might be one of those iconic trap song opening lines that comes before a beat drops

Examples:

If young metro don't trust you, I'm gon shoot you 

Mustard on the beat, HOE

We got London on the track

DJ KHAAAALID. WE THAT BEST :lmao:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

5 minutes ago, West Coast said:

With its many collabs, campiness, and the different styles she's allegedly exploring on this album, this has really me thinking the album will be LFL younger, prettier sister. :popcorn:

I'm picturing older wiser drunk aunt :diva:

2 hours ago, TropicoKitten said:

I’ve always felt that the idea of Lana being “mysterious” was really exaggerated by the media. Realistically, we know a lot about her personal life outside of her being an artist. I think the “mysterious” hype was super prominent during btd because it was her “first” album and at the time we didn’t know as much about her. Plus, she was shy and her “persona” intrigued People 

Reveal hidden contents

Not to mentions she’s always super random so we never know her next move

Yeah like I get that and she has been telling her story more and more lately but a documentary to clear everything up and really a tell all moment would be really nice. Like I would watch her trailer park lyf and then stardom and BTS in the studio and honestly more on her mental health. 

8Qg234E.gif