Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 hour ago, Elle said:

It’s for Heart’s Coffee Shop. That and the Del Taco & Yummy Doughnuts are all on the same strip in Van Nuys, CA -

2-CCAB5-B3-AA6-C-4-ED9-94-F6-1-EB89873-A302 CF68-A3-F0-10-EE-4-E86-9315-63-CB7740-A35-A

this is a 10 minute drive from my childhood home :deadbanana: I wanna move back to LA so bad

sgopYhV.gif

5 hours ago, White Dress said:

Wait a damn minute. I’m sure it’s been said in here but not sure what to gauge from Lana commenting:

”Oh my. What will be said!” 

on the magazine post… :$ I can’t tell if she’s trolling in a “well you wouldn’t even know anything new so wtf are you doing pretending to” kind of way or in a genuine teasing way because she’s excited. I’m guessing the former unfortunately.

It's a teaser, to generate excitement for the interview and magazine launch. Do you not think it is likely Empire of Lounge is a friend's project, and Lana is obliging to bring attention to it?

1 hour ago, Elle said:

It’s for Heart’s Coffee Shop. That and the Del Taco & Yummy Doughnuts are all on the same strip in Van Nuys, CA -

2-CCAB5-B3-AA6-C-4-ED9-94-F6-1-EB89873-A302 CF68-A3-F0-10-EE-4-E86-9315-63-CB7740-A35-A

She’s obviously scouting locations for her album release LA-only popup shop featuring LDR themed tacos for $49.95 each :oprah3: 

Streets are saying limited edition donut holes will be sold to her favorite Insta accounts only :oprah3:

i'm confused how did we go from interview to album review to interview again... Lana's comment made it seem like she didn't do an interview imo

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

21 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

this is a 10 minute drive from my childhood home :deadbanana: I wanna move back to LA so bad

15 minutes from where I currently live. Lana is alwaaaaays in my part of LA and I've still never seen her. :smh:

8V7Yvel.png