Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

5 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

this screen cap from the movie Paris, Texas is so…  I might need to have a few drinks before I throw that track on on the 24th :crying4: 2-BC605-D5-D787-41-EE-A211-F1-E230594051

a mv inspired by the movie is a NEED, bring blonde lana back yeehaw.gif

Capture.jpg

22 minutes ago, taco truck said:

The title track has grown on me a lot, when I first listened I thought it was better than the last two albums but honestly indifferent towards it, but now I really like it a lot :wub: However, i'm hoping that A&W is going to be an instant hit:hooker:

I'm still indifferent. Sadly. 

1 hour ago, burthday kake said:

F83-C0753-BD5-B-4792-BFE6-BABD7-E4597-E7

wow this flew completely over my head when she posted it :true: Harry Nilsson has a song :grinds: something about the way he says brudda has a coconut 

The way I totally forgot about this !! She said in an interview at the gala she attended in December (the same place where she announced something was coming on Dec 7th) that Coconut by Harry Nilsson is her favorite song at the moment. A few months back I also remember her posting Madison Beer on the aux. 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

5 minutes ago, Evergreen said:

I wish BOZ didn't spoil about A&W being a 2-part song, imagine listening to the song for the first time, and there's an unexpected switch.. :trisha:

I agree on that :trisha:

but either way our wigs will be snatched so hard that ours scalps will come off and we’ll bleed to death🩸 

38 minutes ago, Evergreen said:

I wish BOZ didn't spoil about A&W being a 2-part song, imagine listening to the song for the first time, and there's an unexpected switch.. :trisha:

i hope this doesn’t sound unpleasant but when insiders give information, or when lana posts snippets, it is bound to spoil something because it lessens the impact the songs have upon first listen. i agree that some things spoil the surprise or the impact more than others, but any piece of information does spoil something, and i think it’s a bit sad that we need new information to drop on a regular basis to be excited. maybe knowing the album is coming and is going to be good should be enough to be excited, or maybe we shouldn’t even deem it desirable to be excited for the whole pre-release era as it’s so long this time around, and constantly being excited means thinking about it constantly, which somehow hinders serenity. in my opinion, knowing that the album is going to floor us, the way to go might be not to ask for information from insiders, or not to pay too much attention to it if they spill. time flies by when you don’t think of the thing you’re waiting for that much, and it’s actually something that’s made possible by the fact that Lana herself doesn’t talk about it or make promotion. i personally view the lack of news as an opportunity to not think about it too much and to not know too much about it until it arrives :wowcry: and of course i include myself, i also catch myself looking for news and lurking here more often that i probably should, but i’m really convinced that it’s healthier not to wish for new information every week, and that it’s all for the better as the album is going to be fresh and surprising upon first listen :ma:

keeping my expectations low, hopes high, lyrics unspoiled, ears prepared for lana to scalp me  :flutter:

9c2f159f3783d5d514e1aebcfad2d2ff.jpg

you're in the wind, i'm in the water, nobody's son, nobody's daughter... ౨ৎ·゚:*