Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, toastier said:

She’s launching a skincare line…. What?

NO I WAS LITREALLY DOING MY OWN SKINSCARE... 

A red rose grew up out of ice frozen ground. With no one around to tweet it, While I bathe in cliffside pools.With my calamitous love and insurmountable grief.:hooker:

Just now, mssainttropez said:

Lots and lots of delusion because BOZ said there was going to be a surprise :flop:

i mean he has insider industry resources so whatever that surprise is (probably vinyl box set tbh) is definitely going to be true and happen. it just makes me wonder what exactly

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

who the hell is this i LITERALLY do not have the capacity to care about some other random gay insiders tweets like i physically cant

oh he’s so annoying he always vaguely insinuates he has info other ppl don’t.. like cropping a Neil krug pic to make it look like he’s teasing it! enough!

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Just now, American Whore said:

i mean he has insider industry resources so whatever that surprise is (probably vinyl box set tbh) is definitely going to be true and happen. it just makes me wonder what exactly

The way no one has brought up the vinyl box set but that could be it :true:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

who the hell is this i LITERALLY do not have the capacity to care about some other random gay insiders tweets like i physically cant

Just the most annoying twink on Twitter that sends nudes to some discord creeps for snippets so he can pretend to be an insider:oprah3:

Just now, mssainttropez said:

The way no one has brought up the vinyl box set but that could be it :true:

But like we have literally been expecting that since she posted a pic of it:bebe:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

3 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

LITERALLY JUST A CROPPED PIC OF NEILS STORYYYYYY ISTG :pls:

Just now, taco truck said:

But like we have literally been expecting that since she posted a pic of it:bebe:

And we’re back to square one :noparty:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

1 hour ago, Get Drunk said:

the way BOZ loves lana again after his nonstop hatred of her for like two years.. she always gets the last giggle IMG_4358.png

The audacity of him saying that when he actually was racist towards Asians for years on Discord.:lmao: Anyway... Can't wait for a surprise. :flutter:

Re: Neil Krug’s story 

Is she covering Hung Up On a Dream by The Zombies? Because if so, I sent her a tweet asking her to cover that song specifically back in 2017 during the LFL era. I would actually die if she covered the random album track I asked her to. 

:defeated::defeated::defeated:

1 hour ago, Get Drunk said:

the way BOZ loves lana again after his nonstop hatred of her for like two years.. she always gets the last giggle IMG_4358.png

Lana really lives rent free in her haters' mind. :smile4: