Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

14 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

The way Ed said this album gonna change the game again & has musical surprises , BOZ describing the GPSOTSOMFWHDSF song and she moving away from typical song structures really makes me excited and so curious about the album:trisha:

Especially since NFR her song structures were often verse chorus verse chorus and some instrumental part somewhere in the song and some songs have a bridge. This is no drag though,  I love most of them but super curious how the new songs will be structured & how it will work out 

Sorry y'all I had a little hype momentum again but I do think we are not prepared for this album:oprah:

What's the GPTOSMOFHSK song and how BOZ described it?

11 minutes ago, OscarScheller said:

What's the GPTOSMOFHSK song and how BOZ described it?

He teased the acronym on his twitter once. It's also his fave song from the album along with A&W

What he said is in the spoiler

Spoiler

MAC is still her best song to me, I'm so happy it became the visual reference for the NFR cover since the whole You're lost at sea, then I'll command your boat to me again part always gives me goosebumps.

It's interesting though, I remember all of us suspecting the song is sort of Lana's clap-back at the public misunderstanding her messages, lyrics, intentions and she denied all of that in the BBC interview. Perhaps she took some inspiration from those speculations, cause that one song with the longest title that I teased before seems to be touching that topic for real this time. Public's doubt of Lana's persona, of her artistry being genuine and not just controversial fabricated public image, and most importantly that she is a woman in charge, female artist who can also be the master behind her own craft. At least that's how I see it, but I'm anxiously waiting for Lana to speak about this song. It might as well be another MAC situation since it's again a poetic song bathed in various allegories I can't fully grasp on my own. Interestingly it has sea theme again as well 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

He teased the acronym on his twitter once.

Hide contents

MAC is still her best song to me, I'm so happy it became the visual reference for the NFR cover since the whole You're lost at sea, then I'll command your boat to me again part always gives me goosebumps.

It's interesting though, I remember all of us suspecting the song is sort of Lana's clap-back at the public misunderstanding her messages, lyrics, intentions and she denied all of that in the BBC interview. Perhaps she took some inspiration from those speculations, cause that one song with the longest title that I teased before seems to be touching that topic for real this time. Public's doubt of Lana's persona, of her artistry being genuine and not just controversial fabricated public image, and most importantly that she is a woman in charge, female artist who can also be the master behind her own craft. At least that's how I see it, but I'm anxiously waiting for Lana to speak about this song. It might as well be another MAC situation since it's again a poetic song bathed in various allegories I can't fully grasp on my own. Interestingly it has sea theme again as well 

Wait do we know how BOZzie teased this song? Can anyone provide me with a link/screen? :crai:

giphy.gif

17 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

The way Ed said this album gonna change the game again & has musical surprises , BOZ describing the GPSOTSOMFWHDSF song and she moving away from typical song structures really makes me excited and so curious about the album:trisha:

Especially since NFR her song structures were often verse chorus verse chorus and some instrumental part somewhere in the song and some songs have a bridge. This is no drag though,  I love most of them but super curious how the new songs will be structured & how it will work out 

Sorry y'all I had a little hype momentum again but I do think we are not prepared for this album:oprah:

Say it louder! 

I say this very respectfully but it’s kind of tiring to keep reading comments over and over again about whether this album is going to be piano-only. I understand the reservations but it’s been discussed time and time again that this album will not convey normativity or conventionality. BOZ, a certified non-fan of BB and Chemtrails, praised this album for its variety and irreverence and has been dropping hints left and right about this album’s playing with structure and lyricism and enhanced the fact that we’re getting great production.

Trust Lana, trust the process. Even if we get an album full of Bartenders (this isn’t a dig, I adore Bartender) it’ll still be far and above pretty much 98% of what’s being released these days in terms of quality and importance, for us as fans if anything. While we keep being whiny and overly demanding towards an artist who keeps churning out material like no other, we have people like Rihanna, Frank Ocean and SZA taking half decades to release music. I’m sorry if I’m coming out as being too aggressive but it’s sort of heartbreaking that we keep being so demanding of Lana when she has every reason to retreat and never release music. Let’s be more accepting.

IMG-7960.jpg

7 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

He teased the acronym on his twitter once. It's also his fave song from the album along with A&W

Hide contents

:godlaugh:

12 minutes ago, Marius said:

Wait do we know how BOZzie teased this song? Can anyone provide me with a link/screen? :crai:

He posted the long ass acronym & we assumed it's Lana bc who else has such long titles lol but now he said the longest title he teased before,   so it must be that one acronym bc I didn't see him somewhere else spill a long ass song title or acronym.

Spoiler

FXGuOXW.jpg

November 18th I think 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

Say it louder! 

I say this very respectfully but it’s kind of tiring to keep reading comments over and over again about whether this album is going to be piano-only. I understand the reservations but it’s been discussed time and time again that this album will not convey normativity or conventionality. BOZ, a certified non-fan of BB and Chemtrails, praised this album for its variety and irreverence and has been dropping hints left and right about this album’s playing with structure and lyricism and enhanced the fact that we’re getting great production.

Trust Lana, trust the process. Even if we get an album full of Bartenders (this isn’t a dig, I adore Bartender) it’ll still be far and above pretty much 98% of what’s being released these days in terms of quality and importance, for us as fans if anything. While we keep being whiny and overly demanding towards an artist who keeps churning out material like no other, we have people like Rihanna, Frank Ocean and SZA taking half decades to release music. I’m sorry if I’m coming out as being too aggressive but it’s sort of heartbreaking that we keep being so demanding of Lana when she has every reason to retreat and never release music. Let’s be more accepting.

Well said! Thank you :gclap:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

4 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

Say it louder! 

YES!

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

He posted the long ass acronym & we assumed it's Lana bc who else has such long titles lol but now he said the longest title he teased before,   so it must be that one acronym bc I didn't see him somewhere else spill a long ass song title or acronym.

Hide contents

FXGuOXW.jpg

November 18th I think 

Thank you bestie :thankyou: Interesting that he felt the need to post about the song on Twitter. He must really like it :ma:

giphy.gif

42 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

we may be getting her most unhinged album yet and i’m LIVING for it :hype:

"love me until i love myself" & "come on baby you can thrive but i can't" are the two lines in the new song that kill me the most. i feel those deep in my soul & i cannot get thru those lines without crying 

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

6 minutes ago, the new snow song said:

"love me until i love myself" & "come on baby you can thrive but i can't" are the two lines in the new song that kill me the most. i feel those deep in my soul & i cannot get thru those lines without crying 

I thought she said drive not thrive I’m shook 

23 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

Say it louder! 

And YOU SPILL AGAIN.

It's tired its uninspired and its definitely annoying for me everytime logging in and see someone keeps "piano ballad" this and "piano flop" that. I get it, you hate Jack's boring piano ballads, whats new here?

Lana is an artist whos constantly evolving, just give her time, COCC & BB happened doesnt mean Ocean Blvd will follow the same formula & knowing Lana for who she is, she might not care abt the charts, the sales, the numbers but she 100% strives for her art 24/7 and wont allow no one to call her a "onetrickpony"

I trust Lana, i put my faith in her. This album WILL CHANGE THE GAME, dare i say, it can even come for NFR's ass.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

7 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I wonder which track has the 808s….:ma:

Maybe A&W ( American Whore):ma:

OiUHEXQ.jpg