Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, West Coast said:

This is equally fun and mad annoying. :eyeroll3:

it started out fun but yeah it’s reaching annoying territory 

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, sadness is a butterfly said:

Does anyone else manicly screen shot the spills to refer back to later? :oopna:

thought i was the only one

This is equally fun and mad annoying. :eyeroll3:

this

1 minute ago, Peppers said:

Oh she's gonna get DRAGGED for that :lmao:

Spoiler

And for no reason… it’s clearly a silly little line… tbh I don’t love the mention of covid in songs just because it makes it feel less timeless  if u know what I mean. But it’s camp like the iPhone 11 line:true:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

it started out fun but yeah it’s reaching annoying territory 

I'm never going to rebuke tidbits of information, but we're basically getting an album's description in details and it leaves little to no place for surprise at this point lmao. :derpna:

This is clearly meant to be her most camp album… we should have known this just based on the nonsense tracklist alone:illumilana2:

I really don’t have any shifted opinions (or opinions on the unheard songs at all, really), but the new information is interesting!

Still zero idea what this album will be like:true:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

I'm never going to rebuke tidbits of information, but we're basically getting an album's description in details and it leaves little to no place for surprise at this point lmao. :derpna:

Spoiler

Trust me you’ll be surprised

11 minutes ago, Rosemead said:
  Reveal hidden contents

My boyfriend tested positive for covid it don’t matter we’ve been kissing so whatever

Spoiler

My boyfriend tested positive for covid it don’t matter, we’ve been kissing so whatever

His phone was off on January 6th but he told me after, he'd just been with his fiancé Heather

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

The only thing an insider revealed that "ruined" anything for me so far is BoZ revealing that A&W was two parts. THAT ruined the surprise. I still have zero clue what any of these songs are going to sound like. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Spoiler

my boyfriend tested positive

for covid it don’t matter 

we’ve been kissing so whatever

(we've been kissing so whatever)

now let me put my hands on your knees
i'm angelina jolie

Spoiler

Tulla Luana Funk GIF - Tulla Luana Funk Bunda - Discover ...

12 minutes ago, Rosemead said:
  Hide contents

Trust me you’ll be surprised

Spoiler

I'm still very much cautiously excited for the album, loved A&W, loved some elements in the title track. But you've basically described the album as the natural evolution of NFR at this point and that does hinder with my excitement for the album, from what I understood of your decriptions at least. But I'm still looking forward to being positively surprised. :azealia:

I had a dream that she released a music video for The Grants and it was so weird:bebe: it was like a mix of Summertime video and LMLYLAW homemade video but high-budget and followed a really weird storyline that I don’t even remember. It did have an amazing grand string intro just like I’m manifesting though:air:

Spoiler

Kintsugi said Peppers sounds like Angelina, but we’ve also heard it was heavily produced again (assuming they didn’t mean reproduce in the literal sense)? 

I guess we’ll see:illumilana:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath