Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

8 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

What did you think about The Grants as an opening? And where does it place in your ranking? 

Mine 

Reveal hidden contents

1. White Dress 

2. Honeymoon 

3. The Grants 

4. Ride 

5. Born to Die 

6. Cruel World

7. Love 

8. Norman F Rockwell 

9. Text Book

Mine!

1. Text Book
2. The Grants 
3. Honeymoon
4. Ride 
5. White Dress
6. Cruel World
7. NFR
8. Love
9. BTD

4 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

What did you think about The Grants as an opening? And where does it place in your ranking? 

Mine 

Reveal hidden contents

1. White Dress 

2. Honeymoon 

3. The Grants 

4. Ride 

5. Born to Die 

6. Cruel World

7. Love 

8. Norman F Rockwell 

9. Text Book

1. cruel world

2. honeymoon

3. the grants

4. ride

5. textbook

6. born to die

7. white dress

8. nfr

9. love

:true:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

Mine 

Hide contents

1. White Dress 

2. Honeymoon 

3. The Grants 

4. Ride 

5. Born to Die 

6. Cruel World

7. Love 

8. Norman F Rockwell 

9. Text Book

Mine: 

1. Ride

2. Born to Die

3. Norman Fucking Rockwell!

4. White Dress

5. Cruel World

6. The Grants

7. Love

8. Villet Bent. Backward Over the Grass

9. Honeymoon

10. Textbook

I want to be really mean right now...I'll hold my tongue :eartha2:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

u people are literally such annoying hypocrites, remember when lana uploaded that video of her speaking about leaks and how she feels about them? and you all felt bad and were like “ohhh nooo nobody listen to the leaks this era guys ugh im so sad i actually feel so bad now !!” wtf happened to that energy like 😭😭😭 if youve listened at least keep it to urselves its embarrassing..

4698aa00f6d7ce1337ab79a011220eb0.gif

4 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

I want to be really mean right now...I'll hold my tongue :eartha2:

do NOT hold back and end that whore for all of us !!!

and also for giving me Margaret

21 minutes ago, blackpalmtrees said:
  Hide contents

One could argue that Fingertips is written lazy and messy while others might argue it’s sophisticated and beautiful. To me personally, If she wanted to go for a singer songwriter raw type song she should have atleast created a more beautiful melody. Sirens is beautiful and raw and has amazing story stelling but it most importantly is enjoyable to listen to. I can listen to Fingertips but it has no replay value. Just my thoughts. 

:crossed:

Spoiler

One could argue that "music is subjective" is an excuse for people to have terrible taste in music. One could also argue that posting this crap should result in a perma ban.

18 hours ago, ultrabanisters said:

to be fair this is probably the closest we've gotten to an album with the least amount of actual audio leaks well done team :true:

yeah this was posted an hour before the rosemead exclusive incident i wrongfully manifested :paris:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, The Grants said:

do NOT hold back and end that whore for all of us !!!

Trying to be on my best behaviour for @ultrabanisters :eartha2:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Jared said:

Hide contents

One could argue that "music is subjective" is an excuse for people to have terrible taste in music. One could also argue that posting this crap should result in a perma ban.

Girl you are the one that was bashing Lana left and right before this leak and everyone was dragging you left and right through the mud. 
Now you wanna act smart and switch but we all remember your corny ass posts. Sit down somewhere boo. Adios.

3 minutes ago, lizzys said:

u people are literally such annoying hypocrites, remember when lana uploaded that video of her speaking about leaks and how she feels about them? and you all felt bad and were like “ohhh nooo nobody listen to the leaks this era guys ugh im so sad i actually feel so bad now !!” wtf happened to that energy like 😭😭😭 if youve listened at least keep it to urselves its embarrassing..

Not @Jared the most fake ass person on this whole forum saying someone should be banned for their opinion. We all remember how we were reading your primitive self back and forth for spewing all that mean shit about Lana and her music. You have NO merrit or right to say anything. 
:biblio: