Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, fine china said:

I’m sorry this is sending me :prettyhurts:

I fucking hate Comcast … they ruined my childhood lol. I guess when my dad created my email, he made a child/monitored account. I would do Comcast chatrooms and I got in an altercation once and said something along the lines of “I bet you’re an ugly fuxking bitch.” The girl reported me and Comcast SENT THE CHATROOM THREAD TO MY DAD. Again, I got in so much trouble. My dad printed it out and everything.

Just now, blackpalmtrees said:

Do we think it’s leaking in full tonight?

:uh:

No I don’t think so.

It didn’t get leaked because physical copies are sent out.

It got leaked because of some mentally deranged person who’s exchanging songs for nude photos, thinks they have the ownership of songs and gets offended when someone shares info about them.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

1 hour ago, Weirdkowski said:

Just say that you like generic pop structured songs and that’s it. Since when music “needs” chorus at all? Or is your brain too small to enjoy more experimental music?

Jesus christ... the superiority complex over music taste :thumb:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

12 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

No I don’t think so.

It didn’t get leaked because physical copies are sent out.

It got leaked because of some mentally deranged person who’s exchanging songs for nude photos, thinks they have the ownership of songs and gets offended when someone shares info about them.

I know sis i was there throughout the whole ordeal. :toofunny: But going by that logic, who knows if he won’t have another episode tonight and leak more shit

Spoiler

when my friend who isn't a fan heard the songs she said they sound like the same one song :awkney2::awkney2::awkney2: and it's something i hear pretty often from GA about lana and i cannot wrap my mind around it??? in WHAT place do they sound the same???? the melodies, the instrumentation, the tones and the themes, they couldn't be more different even if they are in the same vein to some extent. like how tf can you confuse sweet with fingertips?

the only explanation i can think of is it's because the songs actually sound very cohesive, and i love it. very excited to see how they'll fit with the other parts, but by a&w that's so different but somewhat alike the other songs i can tell it'll be very good

Spoiler

Give myself two seconds to breathe

And go back to being a serene queen

I just needed two seconds to be

to think that this song was written in one sitting makes it even more heartbreaking and brilliant

tumblr-n02pmk-XHSH1rcgcl7o6-250.gif

Spoiler

One could argue that Fingertips is written lazy and messy while others might argue it’s sophisticated and beautiful. To me personally, If she wanted to go for a singer songwriter raw type song she should have atleast created a more beautiful melody. Sirens is beautiful and raw and has amazing story stelling but it most importantly is enjoyable to listen to. I can listen to Fingertips but it has no replay value. Just my thoughts. 

:crossed:

Spoiler

The lyrics on this album are already some of her best. Like compared to the middle of BB and the few songs that have leaked without tags, she’s really honed in on her thoughts.

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

4 minutes ago, blackpalmtrees said:
  Hide contents

One could argue that Fingertips is written lazy and messy while others might argue it’s sophisticated and beautiful. To me personally, If she wanted to go for a singer songwriter raw type song she should have atleast created a more beautiful melody. Sirens is beautiful and raw and has amazing story stelling but it most importantly is enjoyable to listen to. I can listen to Fingertips but it has no replay value. Just my thoughts. 

:crossed:

Spoiler

you basically said sirens > fingertips and that says A LOT about u 

and also for giving me Margaret

Spoiler

listened to the grants and sweet (with tunnel and A&W) just once, i want everything after track 4 to sound new (i can't wait to listen to fingertips btw :excited:)

the grants is lovely/heartwarming? and sweet's gonna take another listen to me, but i don't hate it, vocalssss wendybop.gif

Capture.jpg

18 minutes ago, Rocket0212 said:
  Hide contents

Is it the right time for the 1st ranking already?:flop:

For me it's:
1. AW

2. Tunnel

3. The Grants

4. Fingertips

5. Sweet

Can't rank Grandfather so far, cause rOsemEAd exClUsIve. Sweet ended up exactly where I expected her to be.:awkney2:

I agree with this 100%

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I'll try and say this in the nicest way possible, don't read this spoiler if you plan on picking a fight because I won't respond to you:

Spoiler

Fingertips truly is a song for those who can understand that music isn't, and shouldn't be, limited by traditional song structures. It requires more from its listeners than casual listening. I've never heard a song like this before in Lana's catalog, and it's incredible that she continues to break down those expected structures and create music that requires a little more attention than simple melodies and infectious tunes. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Fingertips is for the hot girls only.

The ones that get it, get it. The ones that don't... well, I'll pray for ya :kiss3:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: