Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

40 minutes ago, honeymoonwhore said:
  Hide contents

When you leave all you take is your memory

And I'm gonna take mine of you with me

Jerry mouse crying in tears - Keep Meme

MY HEART 😭😭😭

I can’t wait until I see all these lyrics transcribed (unless someone’s done that already), will be honestly mind blowing 😩 

personally my ranking is 

Spoiler

1. Fingertips

2. A&W

3. Ocean Blvd

4. Sweet

5. The Grants 

:wub:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

as much as im Starving n want to listen to the leaks, i have a lot going on n i think because of that i’ll have an easier time waiting for the album to come out officially. i think im going to wait. pray for me :bebe:

7 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

I'll try and say this in the nicest way possible, don't read this spoiler if you plan on picking a fight because I won't respond to you:

Hide contents

Fingertips truly is a song for those who can understand that music isn't, and shouldn't be, limited by traditional song structures. It requires more from its listeners than casual listening. I've never heard a song like this before in Lana's catalog, and it's incredible that she continues to break down those expected structures and create music that requires a little more attention than simple melodies and infectious tunes. 

I like the song and yet i still hold the opinion it could be better. What’s your argument now? You feel you have a superiority complex because it clicks with you more than others here? Every person got a music taste just like we all got assholes. 

What did you think about The Grants as an opening? And where does it place in your ranking? 

Mine 

Spoiler

1. White Dress 

2. Honeymoon 

3. The Grants 

4. Ride 

5. Born to Die 

6. Cruel World

7. Love 

8. Norman F Rockwell 

9. Text Book

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

so i wanted to make my first listens to these tracks special so i went for a morning walk by the ocean and it was so beautiful. the tracks are gorgeous and i cant believe this woman peaks with every move she makes. she is an unstoppable force :trisha:

as it stands:

1. the grants/sweet

2. fingertips

3. a&w

4. title track

indiviual thoughts:

Spoiler

the grants is the perfect opener. it sets the mood of the record we’ve heard so far perfectly and i love the gospel style opening. the ending is equally as beautiful.

sweet is as gorgeous as i expected. the production is so rich and the wait for life style vocals made me so emotional.

fingertips is another example of her songwriting being the best in the industry. as @Fingertips put it she doesnt need to follow song structure, and this track is a career standout. the lyrics are thoughful and the production is amazing.

i wont be listening to them anymore until release to respect lana, but overall this record is shaping up to be one of her best :ma:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

What did you think about The Grants as an opening? And where does it place in your ranking? 

Mine 

Reveal hidden contents

1. White Dress 

2. Honeymoon 

3. The Grants 

4. Ride 

5. Born to Die 

6. Cruel World

7. Love 

8. Norman F Rockwell 

9. Text Book

Spoiler

1. Honeymoon

2. White Dress

3. The Grants

top three for me

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

The way I could hardly sleep :toofunny:

In my brief sleeping moments, I had two memorable dreams:

1. Lana was performing at the Billboard event after all. The lights came on and she was on stage with a bunch of backup dancers and they were on their knees with their backs facing the audience and then they started doing this weird interpretive dancing with no music but then I woke up before the music started LOL

2. I went to a record store in a mall I didn't recognize and asked if they had the album and they said yes, and it had this alternate artwork that was the same style but turquoise font and a picture of Lana from her teens. When he scanned it it said it wasn't released yet so he wouldn't let me have it. I was with two people who were my besties in the dream but I've never seen them before, so maybe it was two of you.

:lmaoney: