Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Let me just keep it at this: you can barely hear anything on Peppers underneath that obnoxious and loud tag. How are you going to say that it's a better song than full, untagged, HQ music? Just because you can twerk to it? You sound ridiculous. At least wait until you hear the full song untagged :eartha2:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

14 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

Mine:
1. Honeymoon

2. The Grants

3. Cruel World

Thank you for this bc seeing Cruel World be so low on everyone's opening track ranking had me worried in terms of comparing it to my own taste. The Grants coming for that top 5 debut in my last fm :true:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

1 minute ago, DCooper said:

On the right night, I'm sure I'll find a way to bop to even Fingertips, I don't think there's a single Lana song that I haven't danced to :true:

bestie, I promise that I don't think you'll be dancing to Fingertips...more like 

Spoiler

uncontrollably sobbing and having an existential crisis

:hillary:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Actually i respect everyone here and their opinion no matter if its on different ends of the spectrum so no shade @Fingertips we’re all opinionated that’s what this forum is for

BUT one child i will not allow to @ me is ms @Jared because this user here has continuously bashed Lana throughout the pre-release of DYK and everyone here that has been keeping up with the thread knows that. Now that she’s heard a few cute leaks she wants to step back into the light and try to read others. Not on my watch. Go back to being a fake switchy ass ****** and leave me the fuck alone.

8 minutes ago, blackpalmtrees said:

Not @Jared the most fake ass person on this whole forum saying someone should be banned for their opinion. We all remember how we were reading your primitive self back and forth for spewing all that mean shit about Lana and her music. You have NO merrit or right to say anything. 
:biblio:

I just spit out my morning coffee

Spoiler

I think Fingertips might be my new favorite from the 5 songs we have… Immediate connection to it and also looove Sweet and The Grants. A&W is my least favorite at the moment. Can’t wait to hear the full record ❤️

Just now, Fingertips said:

bestie, I promise that I don't think you'll be dancing to Fingertips...more like 

Reveal hidden contents

uncontrollably sobbing and having an existential crisis

:hillary:

I can multitask and do both :cryney2:

Spoiler

lol jk I know it will completely devastate me and I'll never be the same, but I do twirl around to Hope on occasion so never say never :smile3:

2 minutes ago, DeluluBlvd said:
  Hide contents

I think Fingertips might be my new favorite from the 5 songs we have… Immediate connection to it and also looove Sweet and The Grants. A&W is my least favorite at the moment. Can’t wait to hear the full record ❤️

Username checks out :wub:

Spoiler

Jk, you’re entitled to your opinion. This album is going to be immaculate so really any ranking doesn’t shock me because everything is so good.

10 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Let me just keep it at this: you can barely hear anything on Peppers underneath that obnoxious and loud tag. How are you going to say that it's a better song than full, untagged, HQ music? Just because you can twerk to it? You sound ridiculous. At least wait until you hear the full song untagged :eartha2:

The tag itself is so crazy... Like, WHY on earth would you do that? So many freaks out there. Like, if you're gonna leak stuff, do not lay your stupidity all over it.

5 hours ago, barttttender said:

Hide contents

What do you like about it? It's clearly something she vomited into her iPhone while driving around in her car, without any real effort to create a compelling melody, a chorus etc (AKA a real song) and then sent to to Zach to try and make a song out of it. And Zach, being the yes men that he is, tried and failed like he does with everything.

It just sounds like it belongs on Violet - except that the poetry itself is a lot less nuanced and (even) more rambling.

yeah that confirms my theory that you are really boring