Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

i think i'm gonna ditch school at the release day to be able to both listen to it at midnight and focus at listening if it releases on 6 am (the time albums usually comes out here). for school i'm waking up at 5am so it wouldn't be a problem to listen while preparing myself (i listened to midnights by Taylor this way) but i wanna focus...

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

1 hour ago, cherrytropico said:

wait do y’all not listen to the album as soon as it’s released? i thought you guys were taking days off and stuff because it was released in the morning for you. i would have no ability to wait to do anything fancy, i’d need to listen to it asap in my dark room 😭 

My 6 dogs want to go to bed at 9:00 PM so I’m sleeping by that time and have to wake up at 5:00 AM to take care of them not even a Lana album will fuck up that schedule 

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

no i usually listen to the album when it comes out but i think im going to have a streaming party. i might just listen to candy necklace because i’m anticipating that track the most but im going to have a little streaming party with my friends 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

10 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

I think the „interview” is not even an interview and its another disappointment:azealia: probably 3 sentences

I asked the magazine on their insta what exactly it was about and was bombarded by a bunch of children calling me faggot and twink (that's cute cus im 30) sooooooooooo yeah it was not successful :bebe:

faSE.gif

5 minutes ago, WhitehotOcean said:

hi guys, i’m sorry, may someone tell me what happened in the last 30 pages? 

A magazine will be publishing an article about the album in two days from now

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, Blossom said:

R we sure its a real magazine...? 

Yes! There's just a very high chance that they might not reveal any information we didn't already know.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

the way i believed that her last two albums were promoted this way bc of quarantine and now that she's so successful on streaming tap management will have her as their main focus; especially after dua left them... this era is somehow worse than the last two eras. we didn't even get a mv for ocean blvd :paris: she better do something QUICKLY

4 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

the way i believed that her last two albums were promoted this way bc of quarantine and now that she's so successful on streaming tap management will have her as their main focus; especially after dua left them... this era is somehow worse than the last two eras. we didn't even get a mv for ocean blvd :paris: she better do something QUICKLY

true bestie now check ur Discord dms xoxo

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

So to summarise she’s doing a magazine in 2 days,..(don’t get your hopes up too much she spills anything significant) and she is rumoured to be doing a tour at the end of this year or next year according to a twitter leak account…but we take that with a very small pinch of salt. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

What I've gotten from the magazine thing is that that picture from the Ocean Boulevard shoot looks great as a magazine cover :true:

imageproxy.jpg

Do we know what time the album is being released ? I’m seen some replies regarding that, but nothing exact. I’m caught up about the magazine though lol 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

1 minute ago, mssainttropez said:

Do we know what time the album is being released ? I’m seen some replies regarding that, but nothing exact. I’m caught up about the magazine though lol 

Lana albums tend to be released at 12:00am eastern time zone, so it'll probably be then unless something changes

imageproxy.jpg

5 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Lana albums tend to be released at 12:00am eastern time zone, so it'll probably be then unless something changes

wasn't blue banisters released in local time? that's why first day streams weren't accurate

11 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

wasn't blue banisters released in local time? that's why first day streams weren't accurate

I think it might've been now that I think about it. I had this thought in the back of my mind that one of her albums had been a local time release, and I think it was BB (I hope she doesn't do that again this time lol)

imageproxy.jpg