Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

4 minutes ago, bored said:

So I'm pretty sure the merch is gonna be an album cover tee, LDR Zippo, LDR coke necklace, keychain and postcards.

The boxset will include CD (card sleeve), Exclusive 2LP (explicit cover) and lithograph prints.

my bank account can't handle all of this :rollin:

10 minutes ago, bored said:

So I'm pretty sure the merch is gonna be an album cover tee, LDR Zippo, LDR coke necklace, keychain and postcards.

The boxset will include CD (card sleeve), Exclusive 2LP (explicit cover) and lithograph prints.

is this speculation or did u get a hint somewhere re keychain etc?

imo it makes sense for her to revisit her most popular merch items now since her popularity is so high and she’s secured her spot as an icon of American songwriting.

aOaIzH2.gif

1 minute ago, tulsa jesus twink said:

yall amazon is saying ive ordered my pink vinyl but haven't charged me, im scared  :(

They don’t charge until it ships 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

11 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i'm literally so anxious about this merch drop. i'm so scared i'll be asleep when it drops and it'll sell out before i even get the chance to get it. sleeping with one eye open at all times. :oprah2:

For real. Being an european stan is hard sometimes :cryney2:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

3 minutes ago, x VB said:

For real. Being an european stan is hard sometimes :cryney2:

Tbh in Europe it always comes out in the afternoon. The merch always dropped around 6/7 pm for us. The only time being different, I remember it was when Chemtrails was released along with LDR Village and everything dropped around 6-8 am

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

Idk if anyone already mentioned it but I think the new cover will just be a slipcase with the standard black cover in it. Recently I’ve noticed that now a lot of artists are releasing records in slipcases and they are referring to them as “boxset”…. so yeah :crai: I don’t want to get my hopes too up.

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

7 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

Tbh in Europe it always comes out in the afternoon. The merch always dropped around 6/7 pm for us. The only time being different, I remember it was when Chemtrails was released along with LDR Village and everything dropped around 6-8 am

But the signed merch for BB dropped around 3 pm :bebe:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

7 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

Idk if anyone already mentioned it but I think the new cover will just be a slipcase with the standard black cover in it. Recently I’ve noticed that now a lot of artists are releasing records in slipcases and they are referring to them as “boxset”…. so yeah :crai: I don’t want to get my hopes too up.

I hope it’s not the case!!!

i hope there are a couple of prints / lithographs from the photoshoot in the Boxset 

5 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I hope it’s not the case!!!

i hope there are a couple of prints / lithographs from the photoshoot in the Boxset 

maybe not a popular opinion but I’d love some lithos of Neil’s ocean or flowers portraits for the abum

aOaIzH2.gif

5 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

maybe not a popular opinion but I’d love some lithos of Neil’s ocean or flowers portraits for the abum

The nature pics, the braless tiddies out and about analogs, the colored shots, the pillow pic, I want them all, I'm a greedy girl ! SNoC2OP.gif

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

8 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

I’m going on a week long cruise. Can’t wait to come back to see the boxset sold out and then only being available on eBay and Mercari for $500.

F*ck resellers  😍

and if she drops the zippo and coke necklace it’ll be gone in 5 seconds and then reselling for $1000+

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

I’m thinking the lighter will be sold separately from the box set. I only say that because in the pics she posted, the lighter had its own container (like how they were originally sold). And the red box makes me think she’s released more necklaces, but I’m not sure because it’s different than the original velvet ones. Now that I think about it, if they decided last minute to make this new merch, it would make sense that it hasn’t been uploaded as a pre order yet because they either haven’t finished the designs or taken stock photo’s of the items yet