Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

Just now, lindsahye said:

i slept all day and didnt even realize i left my 3 vinyls outside that got delivered

That's a nice way to wake up to Lana records 

Kicking myself for ordering the standard vinyl :crai: it'll be beautiful I'm sure but I see that cover every day on Spotify and would've loved to get something new delivered

O well I'll buy another, thinking about getting the red or pink one

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, rosemead ramada said:

I haven't gotten it yet either. I emailed them a few hours ago for an update so I hope I get a reply tomorrow. Did you get the Dark Cover? Maybe there's a delay with that, because it seems like only people who bought the regular cover have gotten it so far, and I bought both

I think I got the regular color cover. Very strange. Let me know if you ever hear anything from them.

4 hours ago, fishtails said:

omg what I ordered the green vinyl from UO months ago and it still hasn't shipped :crai:

I got mine a few days ago, but I never got a shipping notification for it, just an email that the subscription was "completed"

I ordered it from Newsstand btw

Ah, newsstand must have been the way to go. I ordered directly from the rolling stone uk site, probably a mistake :(

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

I ordered my sister the Amazon pink variant because I love her, and let me tell you Amazon did such a good job shipping it safely compared to the actual record store who sent me my green vinyl earlier today. It’s so hard to want to support small business when stuff like this happens all the time. Ughhh:delish:

picture disc and green variant came in today :oprah4: amazon is coming tomorrow, standard and white on saturday, but target has yet to give me an eta :bebe: also the pill holder being delayed until may is a travesty

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

Not Lana's website saying 6 days ago in my email "Your order is on it's way!" and then I check the tracking and it's saying it'll be here March 31

i at least got a cd and vinyl from Target, the green vinyl. the white is on its way i guess and amazon says my order should be here the first week of april so we'll see

also not the red target vinyl being #1 on discogs and the green vinyl being #3, only split but the Pink Floyd release go get your coin girl! 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I put this in the Down Under thread but just in case anyone is desperate for an indie green vinyl:

The indie green vinyl is coming back in stock at Discrepancy Records and you can pre-order it now! Dispatching end of April:

https://www.discrepancy-records.com.au/lana-del-rey-did-you-know-theres-a-tunnel-under-oc

They haven’t been allocated any more stock for the other variants (yet) :poordat:

6 hours ago, maysparkle said:

I ordered the rolling stone interview (uk) and never got a shipping notification. Does anybody know when I’m supposed to receive it? I’m in the states 

I ordered the dark version from the RS UK website and finally received my copy yesterday (Germany). No tracking. So I guess for the delivery to US you might need to wait several more days, hopefully not weeks. 

6 hours ago, FFXSoul91 said:

My green vinyl also shipped from KY and I got it today. It is good shape. The only thing I noticed are some small brown-ish yellow spots on the dye on side B. Nothing major enough to complain about though. The green color is much prettier than pictures have shown and is definitely closer to the mock-up than I expected.

Many of them have it. My sides C/D have it, too. Maybe that's why the mock up looked a bit more yellow, somehow the yellow was not mixed in properly (which is a pretty good thing actually, just love the color). 

It was expensive watch it 

6 hours ago, 711 Heaven said:

The only just compensation is an exclusive presale code for those of us with merch delays if she ever goes on tour :agree:

Whatttttt didn’t get that in the UK when all our stuff was delayed until end of May :judgingu:

edit: I read this as a discount code lol :bebe: I’m so tired

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

6 hours ago, marcodelrey said:

Love how they basically tell you: Hey! You spent money on our store and we're gonna keep them unless you read the description under the product and cancel the order yourself instead of us sending you an e-mail saying we can't fulfill your purchase. But yas, support local stores instead of ordering on UO or Amazon where at least you get a notification if there's any news about your order :awkney:

I know right, like why couldn't they at least send us an email? :xgiggle:

5 hours ago, rosemead ramada said:

Omg that is so stressful... I wouldn't feel at ease until I see a shipping notification... did the charge actually post or is it pending? I had a pending charge from Target for literally months. I see on the UO site now it says not shipping till April 25 :biblio:... if that store I mentioned still has it and does offer to ship it will probably be a lot cheaper than UO, I only paid $33.99... I had the impression I was the first person to buy it even though it was Saturday afternoon already but Idk if they'd still have it now but it's worth a try. They didn't even have them out for sale, they were all under the counter

I looked now and it says "Arrived at Warehouse" so I think I'm safe! :hype:

5 hours ago, Alunadelrey said:

This place shipped mine today and I just ordered this morning.

https://www.sgrecordshop.com/p/26096399

omg thank you! If anything happens with my UO one I'll have this place in mind as a backup lol