Elle

Lana to be awarded the Visionary Award at the Billboard Women in Music Awards - March 1st, 2023

Just now, honeymoonwhore said:

yup it's midnight

but it says "wednesday, 00:30, march 1st'' so I'm confused if it's thursdays midnight for me or the midnight that's happening in 3 minutes

I think it's tomorrow tho and I can't really explain it but thx :silly: waiting for tomorrow

im gonna let you figure this out by yourself :uh:

Spoiler

jk its 30 minutes after midnight on wednesday, not in 3 minutes plz

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

1 minute ago, shadesofyayo said:

im gonna let you figure this out by yourself :uh:

Hide contents

jk its 30 minutes after midnight on wednesday, not in 3 minutes plz

riiiiiiiiight but the fact that it's at midnight  confused me, but anyway thanks :cuteface:

fellow europeans i need to know: are you guys staying up late for this, waking up early for it or neither?:tsk:

personally i think i'll skip it altogether & hopefully wake up normally to some nice surprises (iconique red carpet photos & interviews including new infos about the album/a tour):really: but godspeed if you’re dedicated enough to do an all-nighter 

1 hour ago, burthday kake said:

fellow europeans i need to know: are you guys staying up late for this, waking up early for it or neither?:tsk:

personally i think i'll skip it altogether & hopefully wake up normally to some nice surprises (iconique red carpet photos & interviews including new infos about the album/a tour):really: but godspeed if you’re dedicated enough to do an all-nighter 

It’s painfully too early. I’ll sleep through and check the Twitter and LB after waking up and watch the whole thing in peace or the opposite; watch it without spoilers, melt down and scream and join the after party here? :popcorn:

16 minutes ago, Morissetteus said:

It’s painfully too early. I’ll sleep through and check the Twitter and LB after waking up and watch the whole thing in peace or the opposite; watch it without spoilers, melt down and scream and join the after party here? :popcorn:

yas exactly :heart: it’s the most solid/sensible plan for us ! 

13 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

i'm kind of regretting buying these tickets just to see lana give a little speech but.. at least there will be cute performances by other artists i'm sure 😭 i'm actually excited to see twice they're icons

hold on you’re gonna be there irl?!? :hdu: that’s awesome - have so much fun!!! 

57 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

i'm kind of regretting buying these tickets just to see lana give a little speech but.. at least there will be cute performances by other artists i'm sure 😭 i'm actually excited to see twice they're icons

Can you send us please updates? When are you going to be there? We would love to see something before we go to bed :flutter:

44 minutes ago, Morissetteus said:

Can you send us please updates? When are you going to be there? We would love to see something before we go to bed :flutter:

babe i won't be there until like 14 hours from now dw

21 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

Lana, please don’t say something in your speech that’s gonna make your team work extra hours. Other than that, I’m so excited.

pls.. i should try to get the tables in my video of her speech so i can catch reactions and see who's gossiping about her  :oic2:

3 hours ago, burthday kake said:

no way lmao, i'd have to wake up/stay up til 4am!! but it will be exciting to wake up and see pics etc.

aOaIzH2.gif

3 hours ago, Sportscruiser said:

Lana, please don’t say something in your speech that’s gonna make your team work extra hours. Other than that, I’m so excited.

I’d be very surprised if she said something weird: for all of those events, the artists have a prepared speech. She usually never messes up with those.