Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

If nothing comes this week, we really have nobody to blame but ourselves (and lowkey BOZ :thumb2:)

I don’t think The Bleachers info is the start of the era. How would that be any kind of ‘official’ start! I have hope

"Don’t forget me"

51 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

if thats the "start of an era and the exciting upcoming collab" then imma kms:eartha2:

i’ll just go ahead and make two nooses for both of us cause that’s probably "the start of the era" :icant::ma: 

4 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

You'd think we learned from the CoCC era, yet here you gus are, setting urselves up for disappointment

But wait, there is more:

:flutter:

the way that we should have the lead single this weekend, and unidentified flying bill, garden of eden, bikini gold, and crazy for you should've leaked, but instead we get a random collab from the bleachers album that might just be backing vocals... i quit! image0.gif

Lana Del Rey Shades Of Cool Gif

i ' m  y o u r  l i t t l e  q u e e n ✵ r e d , w h i t e , a n d  b l u e 

12 minutes ago, COCC said:

But wait, there is more:

:flutter:

he also said you can’t hear Lana’s voice at all so

"Don’t forget me"

With Dua it’s a long term goal, they want her to be the next Madonna or Gaga. So they are prepared to dump shit loads of cash on her and work Future Nostalgia to death as they know it has potential.  As for Lana she’s established, isn’t motivated to be as successful as possible and her management know her music is never going to be anywhere near as big, she has a dedicated fanbase that will continue to bring in the cash without much effort.

The problem with this, is that lack of push may make Lana more lazy and chaotic which I think is what has happened the last few months with COCC and BB/RCS. She needs stronger dedicated management that will push her a little more to get the best out of her potential. At the moment her management are just letting her get on with it with not much input…whilst I appreciate this allows her to be free artistically, some guidance helps artists to create a more cohesive album and engaging  promotion.  I think she needs a bit of a tougher approach without being limited too much, otherwise we are gonna keep having mess after mess of random release dates, appalling album art and Instagram rants etc.  Her label need to step up. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

7 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

With Dua it’s a long term goal, they want her to be the next Madonna or Gaga.

She's gonna have to learn to sing first :tommy:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

dua lipa may be the next "lady gaga" or "madonna"... but lana del rey is also important, she's highly influential and her music is timeless, she's honestly a legend... record labels shouldn't play favorites, although i understand if she truly doesn't care about promo, she doesn't really need it that badly at the end of the day :hoe: 

Lana Del Rey Shades Of Cool Gif

i ' m  y o u r  l i t t l e  q u e e n ✵ r e d , w h i t e , a n d  b l u e 

6 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

dua lipa may be the next "lady gaga" or "madonna"... but lana del rey is also important, she's highly influential and her music is timeless, she's honestly a legend... record labels shouldn't play favorites, although i understand if she truly doesn't care about promo, she doesn't really need it that badly at the end of the day :hoe: 

17 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

With Dua it’s a long term goal, they want her to be the next Madonna or Gaga. So they are prepared to dump shit loads of cash on her and work Future Nostalgia to death as they know it has potential.  As for Lana she’s established, isn’t motivated to be as successful as possible and her management know her music is never going to be anywhere near as big, she has a dedicated fanbase that will continue to bring in the cash without much effort.

The problem with this, is that lack of push may make Lana more lazy and chaotic which I think is what has happened the last few months with COCC and BB/RCS. She needs stronger dedicated management that will push her a little more to get the best out of her potential. At the moment her management are just letting her get on with it with not much input…whilst I appreciate this allows her to be free artistically, some guidance helps artists to create a more cohesive album and engaging  promotion.  I think she needs a bit of a tougher approach without being limited too much, otherwise we are gonna keep having mess after mess of random release dates, appalling album art and Instagram rants etc.  Her label need to step up. 

it's just not realistic

giphy.gif

i don't really see dua lipa as a new madonna or lady gaga, it's just more or less generic pop. it's not bad but it's not groundbreaking in any way

but yeah idk. it sucks bc lana always wants her shit done faster and it seems like she's not ever able to get things done like she wants to. it makes me wonder if it's only interscope or other labels too in terms of production and release scheduling 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

20 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

She's gonna have to learn to sing first :tommy:

I like her, but don’t see her as anywhere near a good performer or as talented as madonna and gaga. She definitely can’t sing as well as gaga. 

3 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

dua lipa? the next madonna? dear god thank you i needed a good laugh today :eartha:

I agree, this is how she’s seen by the label and management. Not my personal opinion

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance