Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, Blossom said:

okay I just have one question: I understand and respect the vagina canoe - I think its great - but what in gods name connects it to the album or Lana? 

I think the taco truck reference is how it came up? I'm not sure tho

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

7 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I think the taco truck reference is how it came up? I'm not sure tho

If ur mind sees Taco Truck and doesn’t immediately think Genitalia Boat are you even a real Lana fan?

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

2 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I love Japan and Japanese culture but why is it okay to draw pictures/make animated movies of schoolgirls being sexually exploited but it's not okay for a woman to make a vagina canoe? Wild.

I think we all know that the answer is because the former is content that is intended for men

I assume it's due to her taking the kayak out in public....or did she :um2:? The creepy anime is for private consumption, whereas the kayak could be taken to a public lake....but what about big boob anime figures 🤔....I guess those are for shop windows/on private property. See now I'm invested in this damn vagina kayak and wanna see if she took it out in public, or merely posted it online (also in public, but ""nobody around"" said lake). Your point on art IS interesting though :agree:.

To keep this slightly Lana related, I could see Lana making a #tastefulnude painting, or maybe a pottery bust....probably not the vagina kayak....Gwyneth Paltrow GOOP cabdle vibes :ma:

4 minutes ago, Mer said:

If ur mind sees Tack Truck and doesn’t immediately think Genitalia Boat are you even a real Lana fan?

shit im gonna logout now. im so dumb. bye gonna go listen to summertime sadness remix 

Just now, SoftwareUpgrade said:

I assume it's due to her taking the kayak out in public....or did she :um2:? The creepy anime is for private consumption, whereas the kayak could be taken to a public lake....but what about big boob anime figures 🤔....I guess those are for shop windows/on private property. See now I'm invested in this damn vagina kayak and wanna see if she took it out in public, or merely posted it online (also in public, but ""nobody around"" said lake). Your point on art IS interesting though :agree:.

To keep this slightly Lana related, I could see Lana making a #tastefulnude painting, or maybe a pottery bust....probably not the vagina kayak....Gwyneth Paltrow GOOP cabdle vibes :ma:

Well tbh that stuph isn't really private

You can walk into any shopping mall or train station in Japan and find those books sitting front and centre (not to mention figurines etc)

I see your point though

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Clicked on this thread and prior to having no context I was so confused as to why vaginas and canoes were being brought up. @Fever your insights are genuinely interesting and can usually be held up, I appreciate you sharing your thoughts !! Anyways, I’m clocking out and going to bed. Goodnight everyone :kiss3:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

36 minutes ago, Fever said:

Taco truck can parallel the japanese lady’s 3D printed canoe in a way sim to sexual innuendo, the theme of Lana releasing a pic of her right breast and similarity of discourse and the nature btwn identity, sex, transformation and layers/ paces of sight and sense where we all travel and dance through. themes similar to tunnel’s intro of this album cycle. 

i think i understand what you’re trying to say  .. (i mean this in a neutral way, but i often have a hard time understanding what you’re saying! it takes me a few reads to get it  :nails:)

but if i do understand, then i think that yes, those themes are certainly there in ocean blvd, there’s lots of subtle and not so subtle innuendo .. the vagina kayak lacks the same subtlety to me but certainly is a somewhat hidden expression of sex/sexual innuendo which does tie into the tunnel metaphor, references to body and soul, etc etc.

i’m not quite sure how it ties into taco truck but are you suggesting that taco = vagina? so it’s like a … vagina truck? like the vagina kayak? 

sUcVobB.png

Me when Taco Truck x VB is anti-circumsision and the beauty of vagina canoes.

Back, back in the vulva

We're getting high now
Because we're olda'
Me, myself, I like foreskin
My baby crimson, and clova'

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

1 hour ago, Fever said:

The japanese woman literally 3D printed her vaj into a canoe and no one bothered to look that up or parallel the symbolism th whats the point of having fun/ having jokes for the thread, just like when hope’s mv was leaked and someone had to point it out after like 40min work ya’s imaginations a little :lanahottie:

no bc u almost always make sense idk why ppl can't read english don't listen to the haters babe

@Fever wait, I actually think I understand what u meant. just saw ur original post ab it. So u mean that Taco truck is gonna be liberating like the Japanese woman in her vagina canoe? And u don't mean that taco truck is gonna be about the woman in her vagina canoe? I think I almost understand

This thread is giving brainrot in every sense of the word

Everyone needs to go to bed for the night, please

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

12 minutes ago, Blossom said:

@Fever wait, I actually think I understand what u meant. just saw ur original post ab it. So u mean that Taco truck is gonna be liberating like the Japanese woman in her vagina canoe? And u don't mean that taco truck is gonna be about the woman in her vagina canoe? I think I almost understand

mhm in part, the parallels of these sort of types of discussions regarding expressions of sexuality/ symbols and yes, discourse about Lana's chest and how that already means multiple things about life themes, i mean the latter's an especially unconventional expression, but it ties in w the theme. it wasn't literally about the woman being in the canoe/kayak taco truck, but the shared connections and reflections from them. i mean hey anything's possible, but more so part the former. 

UV/Honeymoon